Translate

Friday, November 11, 2011

It Is Our Friends That Will Carry Us When

Honoring All Who Served

Veterans Day

By , About.com Guide

To commemorate the ending of the "Great War" (World War I), an "unknown soldier" was buried in highest place of honor in both England and France ( (in England, Westminster Abbey; in France, the Arc de Triomphe). These ceremonies took place on November 11th, celebrating the ending of World War I hostilities at 11 a.m., November 11, 1918 (the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month). This day became known internationally as "Armistice Day". 

In 1921, the United States of America followed France and England by laying to rest the remains of a World War I American soldier -- his name "known but to God" -- on a Virginia hillside overlooking the city of Washington DC and the Potomac River. This site became known as the "Tomb of the Unknown Soldier," and today is called the "Tomb of the Unknowns." Located in Arlington National Cemetery, the tomb symbolizes dignity and reverence for the American veteran. 

In America, November 11th officially became known as Armistice Day through an act of Congress in 1926. It wasn't until 12 years later, through a similar act that Armistice Day became a national holiday.
"It Is Our Friends That Will Carry Us When We Are Down -Who Are They Becomes The Real Question"-Luciano Santini

If you are unemployed you do not need to be ashamed my friends It is part of life and also a true reality that so many people are facing today. I always tell people that when I speak to one person or one thousand people I speak the truth and never ever fluff it up to make you feel better. I will always tell you the truth in business and in real life. I will always show the difference between your dreams and and your realities that you may have to go through to find your strengths to pull you up and face the music.

Check this video out!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4xIEB7eM38

I was told by an old friend once that real success does not come overnight and when someone says that they have made it overnight it is a lie. The truth of the matter is that it has taken many struggles and many years to Make it. Here you see receiving an award from the State of California for creating a workshop for learning on higher education. Did I do it alone absolutely not it takes people to bring new ideas together and it takes dedication on all that are involved.

We all have dreams and thoughts that run every second of our lives in our minds and yet never take them to fruition; I ask why is that? My guess we never take action and never make them a reality for whatever the reason may be I really do not know but what I do know is that FEAR plays a big part in hindering us to move forward. We cannot let fear stop us from reaching our dreams and goals no matter how small or how big they are!! they can be attained.


I can tell you that when the obstacles cloud my mind and the world seems like it is against me I go to a nice quiet place and meditate on whatever the problem may be.

 I always find a solution and it will not be easy I can tell you that it takes practice lots of practice but once you learn it is like riding a bicycle you never forget you just simply get better and better. Read some of my all time quotes and think about them and then see what they mean to you

Dr. Seuss
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
Dr. Seuss


Marilyn Monroe
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
Marilyn Monroe


William W. Purkey
“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
William W. Purkey

Albert Einstein
“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
Albert Einstein
 
In Business I am pretty much the same guy who would tell you the truth about where you are in business and what you need to do make it better. I find that most of the time business owners find themselves stuck in a dream of which has been nothing but a fantasy In a dream where things are great but then fall so hard that they have the hardest time dealing with reality.
I am here to serve you in both personal life and in  business life.

No comments:

Post a Comment