Translate

Saturday, November 26, 2011

LUCIANO the key SANTINI-motivational dvd on EBAY NOW

I love this title!! My wife said it would be a good title so I used it. Some people will not like it but oh well it is what the wife says LOL. You know many people had asked me about a DVD and when would it ever come out and to be honest like most people I was reluctant to making one. 

I thought about it for a long time and was hoping and waiting for the right time, One day I woke up and said to myself today would be a great time as any to start that DVD and I did----not!!. I did not started because I felt it was not the right time. I waited and kept on waiting for the right time.

"One Cannot Wait For The Prefect Time To Reach A Goal Because If You Do! You may Never Find That Perfect Timing But One Thing For Sure That You Will Find Is The End Of Time"--Luciano Santini

I spoke about never waiting for the right time if you wanted to do something on the radio and to all my friends and family and yet I found myself stuck and then it happened and it hit me like a ton of bricks a voice just said to me (Mr. You need to go for it and just take the leap now!!) 

I did what the voice said and here it is done my first DVD and to be honest it is not perfect but the content is life changing and it can help anyone who may be going through some hard times like all of us on this earth are.

As a certified life coach I find that when people need help it is because they have tried all they have but the thing I find which to me is very interesting is that people wait until they are hanging on a thread and they start complaining which makes the situation worse instead of reaching out for help or just find someone to talk about the issue at hand can make all the difference in the world.

Do not wait till it gets to that point because it will make life miserable for you and all those around you and guess what is next you are looked upon as the negative person.

As a Business coach I find almost the same scenario business owners wait till they are on their last leg though they have known they have been in trouble for a while. Why? I ask !! Why have you waited so long? Of course they have no immediate answer. One of the problems that I have is and because I have spoken to many business coaches this past year is the following; 

When either people in general or business owners ask for help is when they waited for so long and when they ask for either a life coach or a business coach they expect miracles. I have to tell you from experience that sometimes we can do some amazing things in both real life and business but it can be extremely difficult.

"Reading A Good Book And Finding A Nugget One Can Use In Real Life Is Why Authors Wright Because It Worked For Them Perhaps It Can Work for You The Reader"--Luciano Santini
When our world moves quicker and quicker, becoming crazy and competitive... Having me by your side can be a plus.

Napoleon Hill Puts this in perfect perspective.
Mutual confidence is the foundation of all satisfactory human relationships.
Copyright (C) 2011 Napoleon Hill World Learning Center All rights reserved.
Most of us have two basic questions about others when we enter into a relationship. They are: Can I trust you? And, do you really care about me? Depending upon our previous success in partnerships with others -- personal or business -- the answers may be slow in coming. Confidence in another is often developed gradually as those involved in the relationship commit themselves to each other’s success and happiness. 

Although trust and confidence are the basic underpinnings of all successful relationships, they are fragile. A relationship that has endured for months or even years can be irreparably damaged by a few unkind words or a single thoughtless act. Don’t allow yourself to act in haste or to lose control of your emotions in important relationships.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment