Translate

Monday, November 7, 2011

Human Potential Is Within Every Human

  Luciano (The Key ) Santini

Please feel free to join my blog and follow me I would so much appreciated.

Good morning my friends how are we doing this beautiful Monday morning. I am just trying to get over a groin injury from last week. What !!!!! I am also human and normal things like that do happen to motivational speakers really they do. My frineds today I would like to talk about what it means to find wqho you are as an individual and how to do just that. 

Many times when I speak I get some questions such as : How do I know when I am afraid? What happens when I feel like Iam down? These are just a few of the wuestions that I find intresting.

 I find them intresting because as a human beings we are naturally involved on daily routines that loose us through out the day. What I mean by that is this ;Each day we wake up go to work and thencome home and watch your favourite tv show and then go to sleep. Is this who you are? Be honest my friend not with me but with yourself.

When times seem tough this is when you figure out if you even know or understand who you really are.

"Human Potential Is Within Every Human You Just Need To Find It:"-Luciano Santini

Human potential and Business

In business I find that sometimes the questions are the same the difference is that they are about business.
When I coach a business it is usually that business owners have no idea what to do when business and the economy is good.

 You see my friends when the economy is good of course the clients will always show up and they keep coming through your doors. The problem is when the economy is bad this will be the time when you find out how good  you  are at running your business. 

These are the times whne most small busineeses fall and fail to bring in customers and keep their employees. 


This is when a business coach is needed.
 http://www.motivationkey.com/
This a business coach can help you with;
Train your employees in customer service
Train your managers to manage
Train all employees including management to communicate

No comments:

Post a Comment