Translate

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Life Is Nothing More Then The Choices

Hello my friends and here we are again on a Thursday morning and what a beautiful day it is. I spoke at the South Valley Work-source Center today and it was a wonderful thing because it was for the unemployed and giving them some motivation and some hope that there is more then what we see as just a great feeling.

I spoke about the choices we make as individuals and the consequences that come from those choices we make and some are bad and some are good and we taker the good with stride but what happens to the bad? That is a question that everyone will struggle at one point or another. You see when we make a choice we may or may not realize the consequences that will be coming from that choice.

"Life Is Nothing More Then The Choices We Make They Can Be Bad Or Good if They Are Bad Then We Regret Them If They Are Good We Rejoice Life Is Nothing More Then The Next Choice We Make"--Luciano Santini

I believe that when we make a bad choice of course there will be a consequence and we may not like the outcome however my friends if we but learn from that experience  again we made the choice to learn and not repeat it again for our own good. Believe me I have made some well not so good choices in my life but trust me when I tell you that I learned my mistakes and never repeated them again.

Here is a great video on our minds. Check it out and post your comments;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzZzIUb6GCY

In Business well once again choice play a big part whether we succeed or fail. Sometimes you will find that you hired the wrong person to operate your daily functions in your business. What do you do? Well there is always a solution for just about any business issue and sometime you might need a business coach to come in and just assist you with solving it and that where I would come in. 
You see I am here to serve you and I also mostly focus on small business because well the small businesses are the ones that are suffering the most in this economy.

So many areas that need repaired such as:
Staff Training in Customer service and what it really means.
Management Training on dealing with employees
Sales and Up selling your products and services
Marketing
Life Skills
Personal


I'm an Answers Expert on MerchantCircle

No comments:

Post a Comment