Translate

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Out of Conformation and Into The New Change Stop The Resistance --Luciano The Key Santini

Today we will start with a big HELLO to all my friends and clients who continue to support and believe in what I do. Thank you Thank you . Today we will talk a bit about Networking and what it can do for you as a businessman and as an individual. I always let people know and clients that sometimes we need to get out of where we have been for so long in order for any kind of change to take place.

Change is good though so many will resist,but guess what we should know that going into any new venture or when we present any kind of new idea or process that is human nature. If you are a struggling businessman/woman with this issue let me know find me on Facebook or go to my website--http://www.motivationkey.com/. send me an email and I will get back with you.

How many times have we me included walked into a situation and said  ( What The Hell) is this common be honest!! now!! because I know we all have done it and perhaps said it out loud like I did. What now I have to change my routine and this new manager is coming in like he knows it all mmmm no way this is not happening.


Inspiration sometimes will change the mind of a person simply by looking at what is and at what is not. You see what is is what is at the moment and it is not going to change unless you change your attitude and your perspective on what ever the change is. I say inspiration because I know that at times I have had to find that what inspires me to keep moving forward though I did not want to do so.

I have a friend who was almost separated from his wife and children and he called me and said what do I do and I asked what have you tried and he said everything and I said OK lets take it step by step my friend.

I asked him what inspires you? He said my children. I then went on to help him see things from a different perspective and to make the changes in order to have his family back. He was resisting change and sometimes when we resist change it can cause our most close relationships to go to @#$%^%^& HE#$%LL.

To say that the change took place and now he is happy with his family and living in a bigger house better job and him and his wife could not be any happier YAY!!! Change sometimes needs to take place in order to survive in both business and life.

The key is in your mind at all times. This is the place where we need to look first and then ask: Do I need to make the change to survive what ever that situation may be.

Check out this video: cut and paste to your browser: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ieedb6x3LeU&feature=relmfu
_______________________________________________________
What is Networking and how to do it correctly

Networking, whether through business associations or other means, is the most best way and cost effective way for small and home businesses to attract new clients. Networking is a powerful word and if you learn how to do it correctly then you are on your way to success.

Select a few  organizations. Go to meetings as often as possible and work on one or two committees. Your goal: to be the person that people come to you for ideas and solutions.

 One has to always keep an open mind and always learning something new to continue the process of mind growth and mind expansion. When we learn something new our minds expand and grow with knowledge and fill sour heart with the desire to keep on learning.




No comments:

Post a Comment