Translate

Saturday, September 7, 2013

LEARN,LIVE,NOW,MOTIVATE AND EXPERIENCE-Luciano The Key Santini

Hello everyone and yes I am the Motivation Key and there is a reason why they call me that!!Because I find the key strategies to help you as a business or as an individual to reach your full potential. You know my friends sometimes I walk into a business and guess what I see; The owner running around like a chicken with his head cut off. I mean common people!!! what the hell is wrong with you!!

Know Thy self my business owners{I mean the first rule to business start-up is to have someone trained to do what you do so you can get out a sell your business HELLO!!!
Business operation is never easy and managing staff get even more difficult to deal with.


Let someone come in and assist you with your staff to get to the point of no return meaning that you want your employees to start work with vigor and feeling good about what they are selling for you. Motivate them to come to work and I do not mean incentives. Many people truly believe that incentives gets their employees motivated they could not be further from the truth.

Go to this link and check it out from my online show: Copy and paste onto your browser.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ieedb6x3LeU


To all my clients and individuals who are not business owners ask me all the time: What advice can you give me now that we are done with coaching? My advice is always the same Never ever stop learning because when you never stop learning you will always be gaining knowledge either to serve your mind or to serve others which will open up your mind to new ways of thinking about your business or yourself.


 Many do not believe that one can gain experiences from businesses that have closed their doors because they did not act quick enough to the changes around them and OH BOY were they wrong, just look around you and see all those business that have closed their doors because they never asked for help from some that could have assisted them with a new perspective on their business.

One can always think up or introduce challenging assignments to contribute to creating great leaders in any organization but one has to remember that not all people have the same capacity to learn. The one thing that I always do is take action with any staff and learn from any different situation




No comments:

Post a Comment