Translate

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Whatever comes to mind--Luciano Santini

Good morning and today sure is beautiful in the Santa Barbara area. Today is also small business day in our area so I might go spend some money today so lets all go out and help the small businesses explode!!. My friends today is also my sons 13th Birthday and well he makes me very proud smart and sometimes I forget he is only a kid. It feels as if it was just yesterday when I was sitting at the hospital waiting to hold him. Today's blog will not be about anything in particular in or on business just whatever comes to mind so enjoy.

Any way Happy-Birthday son. I love you


Inspiration comes from any where if but look for it. I get inspiration from my kids everyday. It is them that keep me going like the energizer bunny. People always ask me you look so young and yet you are an old man and I am like what did you just say friend!! What!!.

It is my boys that keep me going strong and I am sure they will continue until I can go no more but until then I will enjoy every day with them. Life is a funny thing let me tell you.
There will be times when you laugh and there will be many times when you will cry.

They say men should not cry well let me just say that is not true at all. I cried each time one of my kids were born because it put life in a different perspective. I always wonder about life and how long will life carry me and where will I be when they get older. I ask myself many questions each time and each time I have a different answer.

There are so many secrets to life some are given each day and some you just have to search for. Life can bring happiness each and every day or can bring so much sadness either way you have to be ready to react on each one of them. The funny thing is that as a father/mother you have to make so many choices regarding your kids each and every day and sometimes we make the wrong ones, I know I have made some pretty bad ones including insurance choices which I had to change real quickly whew!!

In today's time there are so many people out there who need our help within our United States and yet so many people look outside of the USA to help kids and people which by the way I believe it is a great thing if you can afford to do it by all means more power to those that can and bless them. The point that I am simply trying to make is that we have such a need to help here in the USA. There are so many people in need everywhere. 

This Thanksgiving day last week was a special one for me for many reasons. I learned that the family where we get together at my wife's parents house and realized that the crowed that normally show up has dwindled down and I realized how thankful I am for my family.




 Everything you create or acquire begins in the form of desire.

In order to act, you must have a purpose. If you want to act successfully in all but the most mundane affairs, you must embrace that purpose with a burning desire. Many people think they want to be successful, but since they do not back that thought with an intense drive, they never achieve success. Cultivate your desire. Feed it with thoughts of yourself enjoying whatever it is you seek. It’s like stoking the furnace of a steam engine. You need to build up enough pressure to carry yourself over hills; if your desire doesn’t burn hotly enough, you’ll find yourself stalled and rolling backwards. The secret to action is a red-hot desire.


No comments:

Post a Comment