Translate

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Silence is never Good when it comes to important issues-Luciano The Key Santini

Good morning to all my friends and readers. I want to thank you for making this blog such a success. Thank you thank you so very much. In this post I want to talk about a serious issue that affects every single one of us whether we have children or not; But first this:

 

 Faith


Faith is the element, the “chemical” which, when mixed with prayer, gives one direct communication with Infinite Intelligence. 

Today I would like to talk about why is it that politicians both at a local level and a worldwide level do not understand the meaning of what  children mean to us. I really would like to talk about this and bring some light into it. Everyone states and say in conversations and I have heard it it so many times that there is no longer any meaning behind . 

The phrase being ( The children are our future) To me it seems that this has become more of a Cliche to many and have forgotten that they were children at one time and some one if they are successful protected them making sure they had a safe environment when they played.


 I believe we all need to come together to make sure that we as parent are making a difference in our children's lives and come together to make sure that police chiefs and any one that operates a city a nation and a home puts all of their difference aside and create an environment where children can feel they can play safely without wondering if a drug dealer or a murder is going to walk up to them and asking them to sell drugs or go out and kill someone!!!

 In the 1960s Frankie Valli and Four Seasons had a hit song titled,
“Silence Is Golden.”


The song is about a relationship where a friend knows a woman is being betrayed by her significant other. 


The advice offered to this friend in the song is to keep quiet because the woman won’t believe what she is being told.
Silence about important issues is never a good thing, one needs to be able to communicate with an open mind in order to have other listen.


Dramatic I know but at the same time take a look around your town and ask yourself (Are we doing what we should be doing for our children?)  

I can go on the radio and I did for a while making sure that not only my children were safe but all he children in what ever community I was living at the time. I have to say did I make a difference well yes I did and I have in many areas from Los Angeles California to the Santa Barbara County but the question becomes am I bale to do it alone and the answer is absolutely not!!!


 I see my children growing and there are always challenges in school in our communities we ll understand these things and many more struggles that individuals never ever talk about I understand but these are your children. 



I can only speak for myself and well I love mine and well i can only push and lead a number of people who wish to do the same for their children but countries-cities and communities need to come together and believe and I mean really believe that the safety of our children is paramount for the future of this world.

We need leaders real leaders that can think outside the box to bring a safety environment to the world. Leadership is all bout believing that you can can help people grow and achieve potential.  True leaders will always continue to grow or find ways to expand their own minds to reaching their potential or that of others if they stop  growing themselves then they stop recognizing the potential for our young adults and children's needs.


Please do not forget to leave me your comments on linked in.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment