Translate

Saturday, November 9, 2013

We may fall short in our quest for our dreams but only when we leave them behind is when we will loose them.

 Good morning my friends and to all my readers and clients. Here we are on a beautiful Saturday and looking forward to the festivities that are coming during this month. I am trying to figure out what I am going to do this year for my birthday  which is coming up on December 25. I cannot believe I will be one more younger (LOL) Yes I am laughing out loud because I know you believe me yea right!!!

He holds the key to managing their mind and control their emotions can make some great changes for the future. The problem of course is if you do not have control over your emotions then what and how do you do it. Well friends good news because I am going to share some ideas. What do you thing about sitting down and making some changes to your mind during times when you are looking at some tough choices. 

What I mean is that it seems when we face some difficult times is when we seem to make the choices that we need to make because other times just seemed normal situations and guess what you are correct.

 We may fall short in our quest for our dreams but only when we leave them behind is when we will loose them-- Luciano The Key Santini

Here you will hear me speak about keeping your mind sharp and ready for changes. My friends tough times are coming for many this year and we need to be prepared simply to survive the chaos of life much less the issues that with a simple life.  we must hold on to our dreams.

I have a great question for all of you: Why is it that people get so upset when change comes our way why why why seems to be the big question. In life we as people feel that we should know what is happening tomorrow and yet we have no idea no matter we may predict it. I believe that we are wired this way because we are habit forming and we form our own habits may they be good or bad but usually bad. It is here where we let our emotions take over and allow them to run our lives. How do we act to change? here is an article from one of my mentors;


 








Emotions are sometimes strange, volatile, and unpredictable. They do not always respond to logic and reason. They do, however, respond to action. If you have occasional feelings of loneliness, discouragement, or discontentment, the best way to kill such negative emotions is to work them to death. Almost nothing is as bad as it first seems, and there’s nothing like a hard day’s work to put everything in proper perspective. When you begin to feel negative emotions, dwelling on your misfortunes only makes you feel worse. 

Do your best to put them out of your mind and think about more positive, constructive things. Physical labor can help. Choose a task that doesn’t require a great deal of concentration, and then focus on accomplishing the task at hand.

"I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth, will I apply ALL my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy." - 
Og Mandino

No comments:

Post a Comment