Translate

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Be Unique And Do Not Become A Commodity-Luciano The Key Santini

Good morning my friends and yes today is a rainy Saturday in my area as I am sure it is many others and pretty cold as I know it is other areas. I want to thank you for reading my blog posts. I know that sometimes I go a different way other than business but life is that way you do not always have the right words to say anything right! You now I am right  why because it is true.

Today I am going to focus on all business because today is a great day to talk about it. What is business and what does it take to create a great and successful one at that? My friends this question is asked everyday by many both large and small business. I believe that in order to have a great and successful business you have to not only know your population but you have to know and understand your competition and that is where most if not all small businesses fail.


This is kind of when someone is looking for a job. You have to be able to know who you are as a person before you are able to land that dream job because if you do not know who you are then what re you going to say when they ask you. The other thing is you have to know who you are competing against. Many people will fail because though they may have the right skills but cannot convey them they will be passed over for someone else who can happens every time.


This world is a chaotic place to begin with without having to add to our pains that we humans suffer on a daily basis. You see my friends if you have a small or large business you must know your competition because if you do not study it then I assure you that you will fail miserably.



"Failure Will Always Come To Those Who Are Unprepared"
Luciano The Key Santini











 The world stands aside and makes room for the person who knows where he is going and is on his way.

When you have a vision for what you wish to achieve in your life, not only will others stand aside and let you pass, but they will join you in your quest as well. They will instinctively recognize your enthusiasm and zest for living. When you speak of your passion in life, your definite major goal, they will see the intensity of your desire, and they will respond with encouragement and assistance or they will stand aside. It will be apparent to all who know you that you will succeed.

Read the above many times over and you will have a very clear understanding of what I mean by knowing and studying your competition because once you have a clear understanding of what your business is all about and who your audience or clientele are then you will know and so will everyone else know you know what you are doing and there will be no questions in regards to where you are going.

The most important thing to understand is that you are different but are you or is that what you think? If that is what you think then you are a business but you are also a commodity business meaning that you are always competing with others on price and you have become a part of a cookie cutter business model. I want to you to really think about this and if this who you are then you are headed towards a cliff and soon you will fall off and be GONE!!!

 If someone wants to hire Luciano Santini, they already know how to find me. The key point here, is that they don’t go looking for a top business coach or top motivational speaker or top trainer in business when they want to hire me. They don’t go to Google or Bing… they email me or call me.


There is a big difference.You see, although I get all the Luciano Santini coaching and resume writing inquiries, I get a small amount of inquiries from people using search engines, looking for a commodity solutions provider. If they just want a (any) good solutions provider, they have hundreds of thousands to choose from. Those providers then compete against one another as for me I am sure that it has happened in the past but I have learned not do that anymore.

Here is a beautiful definition of what commodity means:

The setbacks of giving a commodity service

Here’s a good dictionary definition of what I am talking about:
To render (a good or service) widely available and interchangeable with one provided by another company.
You will find this in many non profit organizations just take a look  and you will see this to be a perfect example of a commodity business.

I have a question for all you.
Would you like to me to start a newsletter on business?
Let me know!! via Linked in or Facebook or send me a text.



No comments:

Post a Comment