Translate

Saturday, December 28, 2013

There is always time to change if you choose to-Luciano The Key Santini-

Good morning my friends. Today starts a short vacation and when I mean short I mean short because I am not really going anywhere but plan out 2014. We have to plan out our days and our future. There will be times that we will just get sick of and tired of doing the same thing over and over and you just need to make a change.

Luciano The Key Santini of Santini Self Development Enterprises
This year my plans are as follows. I will write two books one journal to help you reach your goals through my experiences and others experiences and the other will be a hot short novel about a ???????? that I cannot tell you just yet. I can only tell you that it will be a great novel one for the ages a classic or perhaps it will have a cult following who knows!.

As a businessman I can tell you that if you stop learning and reaching out to folks in your community and your industry well you will not be around for very long. .

I find that many times there are so many little issues that will grow into big issues simply because someone did not follow through or there was a mix up in communication or simply confusion on he said she said scenarios. I want you to always remember one very important thing and that is (You can always make a new start in whatever you want)






There always remains an opportunity to make a new start.
Though it may not seem so when you first encounter a serious blow, you can never lose two of the most important assets you have. These are the power of your mind and your freedom to use it. Once you have turned them to understanding what laid you low, you can begin forming new plans. You may not have the money you once had; you may lack the allies you had cultivated. But you still have the benefit of a universe that eventually rewards honest effort, as well as gaining the experience of mistakes you will never make again. Remember, no matter where you are now, whatever you can conceive and believe, you can achieve. 

One must always remember that we can make a new start at any point in our lives if we so choose to do so. Sometimes we run into issues or concerns that perhaps are to great for us and we may feel beaten up. There is always a way out whether it is through a gathering of friends and talk about it or simply have someone listen to you regarding the change that you would like to make. Change is a good thing sometimes that is all we need a small change in our lives

Communication is a very important component of life and to show my point I will share this quote with you which happens to be one of my favorites.

Robert McCloskey — 'I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.'

I want you to really think about this quote and what it means to you as an individual.


Communication is such a big part of business as well. Think about you  and your business if you have one and if not think about how communication has affected your life either at work or in your personal life.

Will you be able to make the changes in your life for 2014? What is your strategic plan to make it happen? What are you going to do to make sure it goes smooth?

 These questions are or can be real eye openers for someone who does not understand the issues when they come their way. Some issues can be overwhelming but one has to be able to fight through them and see the light at the end of the tunnel.Great success comes to those who have a plan and work it!!!!




We must all have a little something called Integrity-- Integrity is an impressive sounding word, one which people like to bandy about rather carelessly. Unfortunately, very few people really understand what the word means, and even fewer practice it — including, and especially, those who expound on it the most.

Integrity is adherence to your code of moral values. It's one thing to talk about moral values, but quite another to consistently adhere to them. By Robert Ringer

I want to thank you all for making my blog a huge success and would like to wish you a Happy New Year 2014.
Please follow me on face book and send me your comments.





No comments:

Post a Comment