Translate

Saturday, July 27, 2013

"Life Is What You Make Of It"-Luciano The Key Santini

Hello my friends and how are you doing this beautiful Saturday morning. As for me well guess what making the move to Northern California Santa Barbara County where the weather is cooler and a better quality of life I hope YAY!!! Life is beautiful, I just believe that people in general make if difficult when they believe that they cannot change it when in fact they can at any point they choose to do so.

Well back to business and as a coach I am all about Heart. I love engaging people in general whenever I get a chance, and I find great reward in supporting the people around me as I move through making the change  in whatever solution is needed.  As a  Visionary, I am always looking forward to an inspiring future. 

I seem to have found a gift for seeing opportunity and planning for new situations, and I tend to get excited about what lies on the other side of a change.

I see change coming into my life and that is to help businesses in need that perhaps have never asked for assistance because they were embarrassed for whatever reason and to you my friends and future clients I say be who you are be yourself and just invite me for a cup of hot strong coffee and you will have my attention and we can talk about the future.

Last week I had the opportunity to meet the Mayor of Santa Barbara Helene Schneider a very strong woman whom I have the highest respect for. Helene is all about change and bringing new ideas to to her city of Santa Barbara. I want to say thank you to her for taking the time from her busy schedule to stop by and say hello.

 

As a Facilitator, I focus on the specific needs of individuals and specific activities they need to support their day-to-day routines  to lead the change. I know the tasks that need to be accomplished to make measurable progress, and for you to succeed to reach your goals and dreams.

  
 There is always a shortage of people who get the job done on time without excuses or grumbling.

If you really study those who have reached the top of any organization, you will find that they are the people who cheerfully accept challenges, take the initiative, and get the job done. They don’t complain, and they don’t make excuses. Those who never get anywhere in their jobs and careers can’t seem to understand that achievers don’t become achievers after they reach the top. They reached the top because of the way they conducted themselves along the way.

You can easily become one of those individuals who regularly advance in the organization — if you are willing to pay the price. Any good manager will tell you that the type of people who are most in demand are those who can think for themselves, who will take the initiative to do the right thing without being told, and who will stick to the job until it is finished. You can be one of those people if you choose to be. 

Check out this short little video and do not be shy to call me I am here to provide the solutions you need:I have to tell you one of my secrets and that is that everything and I mean every ting whether it is about life or a problem or a project it all fascinates me because I always want to learn something new or try something new!!.





No comments:

Post a Comment