Translate

Saturday, July 20, 2013

What Kind Of World Do We Live In


Hello my friends and what a beautiful Saturday morning. I believe that life is an adventure and every day is a blessing from all sides of the world and our minds well that is one powerful tool. The mind is one giant muscle because .the more you use it the stronger it becomes.

The other night I fell to sleep and had this strange dream about life,yes it was about my life. I am still picking it apart to find the meaning but so far my only ideal solution that somehow the dream meant to better be prepared: Let me explain. Perhaps just perhaps you have been through a similar situation.

In this dream I met a mentor of mine and he stated to me that I must prepare for this great speech I was to make in a coliseum with perhaps ten thousand people. In this dream I was in a dream in other words a dream within a dream. I woke up in the dream within my dream and started to laugh and stated to myself yea sure ten thousand people OK!!!


Then I find myself sitting in the crowed in the coliseum where I am supposed to speak and I was wearing shorts and a T-shirt!!. I stood up and Zig Ziglar was speaking and as I was walking out to the door I picked up the announcement and list of speakers and guess what my name was in capital letters and gold as the main speaker on life. I ran out the door with paper in hand and I was now walking with my suit and tie over my shoulder to the hotel room.


I placed my clothes neatly on the bed and walked out to see more of the coliseum and suddenly realized that I had half an hour to get ready and be at the podium to speak. I rushed back to the hotel and could not find my room and though I am not a person to panic ever I found myself in a frantic panic. 


I could not find the room so I made the choice to go ahead and look like a fool and get up there in front of the audience in shorts and a T-shirt . On my way up there I totally forgot what my speech was all about.

 I run into my son Quentin and he says ( Dad I have been looking for you and they just called your name and why did you not change) I looked at him and smiled and said Son I have no idea and on top of that I have no idea what my speech was all about) He said WOW DAD! what kind of world do we live in!!


 I said you are a genius that is my speech What kind of world do we live in!! I made my speech on that and then I woke up.


Well my friends in life we will have and face challenges at times that are unexpected and this is a crazy world we live in: High unemployment-Young kids dying and killing themselves families falling apart what a world!!

I guess the moral of this dream is to be prepared at all times for whatever comes your way and deal with the issue at hand and with the truth in mind you will come to a solution and feel like a million bucks doing it. Sometimes we will make fools of ourselves


My son in the dream has always been an inspiration to me ever since he was a child and now as he is growing up I want to be his.Life! what a crazy world we live in!!


Our youth incarcerate why must it be this way when there is always a solution to avoid it. I speak to them from the heart and they understand me and I understand them. Their face of disgust and pain and shame you can see and feel it but if one can come up to me and ask me to help them find that solution to change then guess what I have done my job!!


I have a dream too! To be able to change the world one mind at a time!!!

My friends who own businesses guess what you too will face many challenges may it be in marketing, management, customer service issues, staff issues and guess what there is always a solution for your problems as well: So look me up for your personal needs or your business needs and I am here to serve you that is my business:



My friends connect with me on:

Facebook
Linked in 
Pinetrest 






No comments:

Post a Comment