Translate

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Find Your Passion And Desires And Reach Your Goals-Luciano Santini

Hello and good morning to all my friends and followers who read my postings.



Examine most carefully the things you desire most.

Far too many people spend more time planning their weekends than their lives. Then they suddenly realize that life has passed them by and they weren’t even aware it was happening. When you intently study what you most desire in life, you begin to focus your mind and concentrate your energy upon that which you wish to achieve.

 One of the great advantages of having a definite goal for your life is that it helps you prioritize your activities. When your major purpose is clear in your mind, it is unnecessary to analyze each individual situation.

 You know automatically whether your actions will move you toward your goal or away from it. You can then use all of your resources — time, money, and energy — to best advantage. 

I have to tell you my friend that challenges come in all colors and all sizes don't they? And business is no different.

What happens when your customers stop buying from you? 
Let us see, I believe most customers stop buying from anyone or stop coming in simply because someone never showed them value!!! or they showed no love towards them meaning no incentives no caring while in your business establishment.

  How do we do that!! Yes there are many theories but the truth is that there are actual techniques and trainings and that is where a great coach comes in with real life experience. One that can think outside the box and perhaps streamline processes to save you money and time.


 What happens when your employees stop working hard for you? 

They stop caring for your customers which is the number one reason to keep them happy. The real question here is why do they stop? Well the main reason is because they have no stability in their positions and you do not show that you care about them because you are to busy trying to figure out how to survive. In so many organizations owners and managers alike pretend to care for their employees when in fact they could care less.

What happens when your  website is not visited anymore?
 Believe or not it is all the same because you never show value to your clients.

Please follow this link and check out this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=5XIJJVDDZXA&feature=endscreen

A favorite quote to think about and what it means.
"I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours." - Henry David Thoreau 


I have been faced with many of those situations and times and each time you think you are prepared and yet I found myself never ever prepared. why is that? One reason could be that it is because in your mind you feel prepared and when it happens whatever the situation may be you find that you had no idea it would feel so bad.

What is pain and suffering? A question that I am sure we would all define differently. I will ask my readers and followers to give me some ideas and suggestions. I know I can look some up on Google and find some but what I want is real words real feelings from people that have gone through a hardship or the loss of a loved one that can bring some happiness to those that loose a loved one. 

My friends let me know send me some comments on your thoughts and your memories and how you beat these challenges tho difficult. I look forward to reading them from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment