Translate

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Santini Self-Development Enterprises--Luciano The Key Santini

 Good morning and well friends I must apologize to you for not posting on Saturday as usual but there is a reason why which I will share a bit of. You see I was promoted in my organization and well I had to go and check out my new office in a different city and so I had to travel out and see it  and that was why HUH? Yes that was a good reason in my mind and yet I feel that I should have written first and then gone to check out the city because that would have been the right thing to do.

I also found out that hey! no one is perfect and so I cut myself some slack and went easy on myself because I was being to hard on myself. I was being far to demanding on myself and my family and my time of which I manage pretty well. 

I have to be honest I was trying to hard to convince myself of how good I really am at what I do and so I asked my wife to sit with ,me and tell me why I was being so demanding to the point where I was grumpy to those around me.

She stated to me something very important which made sense to me anyway. She stated that sometimes we as humans take the easy way out meaning that when we make mistakes we blame others and not take responsibility for our own actions and I said WOW so true and so I took responsibility for my own action and guess what? 

I realized that I was fine LOL The truth was that I was blaming my trip of which I arranged so the reality is I should have written my blog the night before and set it up to be published Saturday morning but I did not and that is why I apologized to you my friends and readers and to my family YAy I did it!!.

 BUSINESS

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN EITHER AN INDIVIDUAL OR A BUSINESS SETS GOALS THAT ARE TO LARGE AND SEEM TO LARGE TO ACCOMPLISH FROM THE VERY BEGINNING?

Yes they are all capitals because I want to make a strong point and perhaps you know this but just in case you do not. What happens can really hurt your business or you as a person because you are setting yourself foe failure. You will loose money in a business and you will hurt your ego and your self esteem as an individual.

Here is a great example of what I am talking about my friends. I love Napoleon Hill and have been studying his words and writings for the last 14 years;



 A rudderless ship and a purposeless person are eventually stranded on desert sand.
The goals you set for yourself — like the rudder of a ship — will guide you toward your destination, and without them, like a ship without a rudder, you’ll find it impossible to stay the course. Make goal-setting a habit in your life. If you sometimes have trouble staying focused, set small, attainable goals and stick with the job until it’s done. 


Examples might include finding a faster, more efficient way to do a routine job. Or taking the most difficult jobs first when you have the most energy and your concentration is at its highest level. Save the easiest jobs for last. A few small successes will inevitably lead to bigger achievements.



No comments:

Post a Comment