Translate

Monday, March 18, 2013

If you want to do a great job in a position and be respected then you must have or build up your skills to offer a return on investment --Luciano The Key Santini


If you want to do a great job in a position and be respected then you must have or build up your skills to offer a return on investment --Luciano The key Santini


I wrote this quote because I have experienced something lately that I thought did not exists and WOW I was surprised on how certain individuals will get by doing or using other peoples talents. I had heard of issues and situations like these but to experience it first hand was amazing. This is why most businesses private or non-profit will fail.

This quote is worth repeating:
 If you want to do a great job in a position and be respected then you must have or build up your skills to offer a return on investment --Luciano The key Santini

I call this the art of manipulating and using people. I have worked so hard at learning and teaching my skills to others so they can give something to the world and to those around them. I have been amazed after watching these individuals get by and really offering nothing to their staff members.

My suggestion to them is to learn to follow and to learn from people and ask for help when needed and not  ignore the obvious  which is if you do not know something understand that you do not know what you do not know and accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment