Translate

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Luciano (The Key) Santini On Success in business as well as in life comes

Good morning to all who read and follow me on Linked-in and facebook and twitter and numerous other social media networks. Today I would like to start with a little something from one of my favorite people in the world Mr. Napoleon Hill.

 

 The imagination is the workshop of the soul, where are shaped all the plans for individual achievement.


Before you can build anything worthwhile, you must first create it in your mind. Your mind is not constrained by physical limitations or boundaries. In the workshop of your mind, you can visualize things that have never been. It is said that Albert Einstein visualized how the universe might look if he were riding astride a beam of light through infinity. 
 
Then he worked out the mathematics to support his theory of relativity. You can use the power of your imagination to visualize solutions to difficult problems, to develop new ideas, and to see yourself achieving the goals you have set for yourself. 


If you read the above short story and I say short story because if you want to say someething to someone try to use short stories and you will find that people will understand you much better. Today I believe is but a few days away from a day that is celebrated all around the world and well it also my birthday so yes you will be celebrating my birthday HA Ha Ha Ha.


 "In Life Nothing Lasts Forever But The Memories You Create Will Last An Eternity"-Luciano Santini

Success in business as well as in life comes when you plan it out. You must be very specific what you want the end result to be.

Many people know that I am a coach of the mind and a coach of the business world and a coach on life and to be honest when someone calls me a coach I smile because they are missing what I do. You see my friends I am someone that will bring about results to your life and to your business. I am the one who will not think about the money but about where you want to be with your business and your life.


There are many ways to celebrate any holiday but this one around the corner will be a very difficult for eveyone this year due what took place in Connecticut. I am not sure what to say or even what to think about that situation other then I truly feel horrible about it and I cannot even begin to fathom what those parents and family members are going through. 

What I can say is that my heart goes out to them and may God carry them through these times which will be most difficult.  

These things are not supposed to happen to a child and yet it has, perhaps now they the politicians will see the importance of gun control. We will have the pros and the cons on this issue and we all understand them both. 

Is this what it takes for changes to occur in our lives-to loose little lives. We can shed a tear or two if we are politicians and tell the world how sorry we are and show up at the places of where the situation occurred and that is all nice and fluffy but what what about the real issue?

We as people need to come together and stand up if not for ourselves for our children. People in the past fought wars to keep their children safe from harm and they continue to do so in other countries. I believe in peace but I also understand that sometimes that Peace can be and is threaten by outside sources and you have to protect yourself and your family.

We had a police officer come to our office to address this issue on violence and we asked questions and what it came to was that as an individual you do what you have to do to stay safe! and I was so no techniques or nothing and me being form a background on security minded from my personal background was taken aback because in my mind I was like WOW!! these guys are not trained.

Pretty scary really so I will be getting certified on safety so I can take care of this issue myself. 

In the business world there are so many changes that take place and real changes that need to take place in both life and whatever business one is taking on. The thing to do is to sit somewhere and write down what it is you want to achieve and then take time to write out a short plan to start the steps needed to get there.

 Success in business as well as in life comes when you plan it out. You must be very specific what you want the end result to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment