Translate

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Luciano (The Key) Santini on Life And Business

Good morning to all my friends and well it might be afternoon in some places around the world.


WOW!!!! I remember the post I did when we went into 2012 and now here is December the end of 2012. I ask myself questions like: What Have I done this year? Where is my Life this year? What have I accomplished this year? Where is my business this year? The most important question is: How am I going to end this yaer to prepare me for 2013.

The way we live our lives has changed dramatically and you know what I am talking about because the world is always turning this way and that way and sometimes we get caught up in the drama and we do not follow through on our dreams do we?

I find that both in life and business that this is a fact of reality. There are many questions that you need to ask yourself in silence and aswer them to yourself and yourself only. 

Many people have asked me why should they ask themselves such questions and I answer them like this: You need to answer these questions such as these because if you are going to lie to yourself then what do you Have to look forward to!!


In this video I read a poem I wrote on wasting time. enjoy it and perhaps you will have a better perspectiive on time. You see time is not a thing to take for granted because once that time is gone it is gone and you can never get it back. So it is essential that we take care of our time we are given on this earth to make the best of it whether in business or personal life.

BUSINESS 
Business well it is different because in business it is about making a profit and there is nothing wrong with that at all. The problem that I have found mostly when I train businesses on customer service or management skills or communication and organizational skills I find that they are not focused on their lives. 

There is so much turmoil within an organization because no one ever wants to be on a team and they may tell you to your face that they in fact do but the reality is that they are doing nothing more the having a conversation with you the owners.

If you want to have a great customer based staff you need to really understand human nature and figure out what they want and give it to them. What!!! do you mean Luciano? Well first of all you need have an understanding of what it is to be a human and what we all want which is a sense of security. 


The owners of a business cares about the bottom line and you should but at the same time how are you aquiring that botton line is what is really going to matter at the end.


Lets take a look at a few strategies that you can use to get you there:
 First of all have a  well rounded idea of your business and your need for training staff. I have to tell you that employee training and giving them proper support and not half training will get you the results you are looking for. 

I realize that it is a cost but sometimes we need to get over it and do it.Training is the first thing that suffers but will always remain a crtical element of your business.
 When a company's good intentions are to keep costs down and cut back on training it will undermine the company's to remain on top of the game of competition.

I know that sometimes small businesses fall short here however they need to see the future a bit and understand where they are in their training. As an owner I understand costs but when it all comes down sometimes you need that face to face coach or trainer to come in and show you hands on how to achieve your business goals.





No comments:

Post a Comment