Translate

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Business Family And Friends Don't Do It Santini-Self Development Enterprises


What happens when a deal goes bad with a person that you thought you knew and understood after many years and thought they were your friends? Well it just happened to me and normally I have a thing about not ever doing business with family members and friends simply because there is always that chance that something may go wrong and BAM!! friendship goes bad.

It happened to me this week and well it was like well sorry we could not work it out and I said really! over a lousy $50.00 and they said unfortunatley yes. I laughed to myself but then I said well I am not one to question destiny nor the reasons behind it because I believe that things happen for whatever reason lies behind it.  



You see sometimes things happen and you have no idea why,but one thing I have learned in life and about life is not to question the reasons though you may not be able to see them immediately the reasons will show up later and then you will have that aha moment. 

Do not misunderstand what I am saying here sometimes you can make some great deals with friends and family I have done that to, however I am very cautious about when and what. One thing is to have a great deal go bad but try to stay away from friends and family. 

I try to be as positive in life and business but sometimes your mind is challenged and well you face the challenges head on and the solution always comes if you wait for it that is right I said it!
Wait for it wait for it wait for it yes sometimes the issue might pretty tough but if you wait for the silver lining to appear it will.


 Here I am talking about the struggles a person can have and still find that silver lining. Sometimes we will take on death itself and beat it as many cancer patients have and won that battle. Sometime we will look into the eyes of pure evil and still prevail. We will look into darkness and still see a glimmer of light at the end and we follow it until we reach the light.

In Business well it is the same thing Just the other day I did a short seminar to a brand new business on customer service and teamwork and well I asked the owners a simple question.
Do you know the difference between teamwork and a group of people that work in the same place? Here are some suggestions and a nice outline to think about.

 Difference Between Work Groups and Teams
Differences between Work Groups and Teams
Work Groups
Teams
Individual accountability
Individual and mutual accountability
Come together to share information and perspectives
Frequently come together for discussion, decision making, problem solving, and planning.
Focus on individual goals
Focus on team goals
Produce individual work products
Produce collective work products
Define individual roles, responsibilities, and tasks
Define individual roles, responsibilities, and tasks to help team do its work; often share and rotate them
Concern with one's own outcome and challenges
Concern with outcomes of everyone and challenges the team faces
Purpose, goals, approach to work shaped by manager
Purpose, goals, approach to work shaped by team leader with team members



No comments:

Post a Comment