Translate

Friday, December 9, 2011

"Know Who You Are And Where You Stand This Way You Know When To Make A Choice Or Jump Out Of The Way Of Danger"--Luciano Santini

"Know Who You Are And Where You Stand This Way You Know When To Make A Choice Or Jump Out Of The Way Of Danger"--Luciano Santini

Good morning my friends. I would like to ask you to join me with a cup of coffee and as you read I would like to think about what is it that makes you tick. 

I really want to you to put on your thinking caps on because this can be so important today for you. What I can hear you already is this guy real? Of course I am real. 

The reason I want you think about this is because today is just another Friday for some people that is in meed perhaps of a few dollars or would love to be drinking the cup of coffee you are right now.


You see in life there are many things that we do not ever think about. Think about that for a moment and you will see that there so many things that you do not think about am I right of course I am right. I know that from talking to over a thousand people  I found that most people are stuck with their daily routines and nothing else. 

When I ask them about their families meaning wives/husbands and children they say oh! I am just to busy to think about them. HELLO!!!! BINGO!!!!!! you see we at times get caught up on our lives and there is nothing wrong with that really absolutely nothing wrong however someone in your family needs a hug from you or a simple kiss. 

Now tell me something how much of your time is that Seconds if that right of course.

 

I have three beautiful boys and I have to tell you that as they get older they become more and more challenging and needy;Example the night before one of my boys asked me to play football with him,it was 8:30 p.m. and of course I said no because it was to late and he needed to get ready for school for tomorrow.

He went on to asking me OK DAD how about tomorrow as soon as you get home and of course I agreed. The next day I had a hell of a day  so I was tired and as I am sitting in my chair getting comfortable he comes into the room and reminds me that He was now ready to play football and that the other two brothers also were ready. 

I am a normal and do normal things and yes I was tired but the one thing I do not ever want to do is teach my children that once you make a commitment you do not have to keep it.

My wife gave me this look that if she had daggers in them I would have been up against the wall hanging. I started to say no but then I thought I promised and agreed that I would play and guess what I changed into my sweats and here I go walking out in the cold. 

Now I did not do it for my wife but for that little boy that I had promised and agreed to play football the night before.


Check out this video:  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMusrDGhO94&feature=related

Now life is the same for adults sometimes we make promises and we just do not deliver MMMMM bad because we loose integrity and respect from both our clients and employees. Communication and commitment are so important to any organization. There must be great or at least good communication to get the business running smoothly. 

We as owners sometime forget that the people that work for us are people just like you and they also have needs and if their needs are not met then what message are you as the owner sending to them and your clients huh.

Relationships are the same way sometimes we loose ourselves and we forget that those that love us can l;eave us so easy. Did I get your attention of course I did! You see like your clients if your services and your products do not fulfill their needs they will somewhere else. MMM What do you think your spouse will do common now really be honest with yourself whether you are man or a woman reading this. Humans have needs I know I know you think I am talking about cheating and though that could end being the end result I am talking about communication. listening, talking, taking a walk, going on a date GET IT !!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP8Cliyxsg8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
I am here to serve you with your needs which may be personal or in business;
Seminars Usually 4-6 hours
Motivational Speaking
Leadership Training
Customer Service Training
Conflict Resolution
Life and Perspective.


Workshops: 2-4 hours
Resume Writing 
Interviewing Coaching
Networking Techniques
Public Speaking Techniques









No comments:

Post a Comment