Translate

Saturday, December 17, 2011

"Living The Life You Deserve Is Living The Life You Were Meant To Live At The Fullest Of Your Potential"--Luciano Santini


Hello and good morning my friends and what a month of December it has been and it is getting better and better. You know I was talking to my beautiful wife and I was explaining to her how I feel when I speak to people. I explained to her that it was one of the best feeling ever!!!.

I wonder sometimes why some people are so negative that when you explain what they do wrong they look and stare at you as if you are so out there.

I feel that one needs to be a self thinking individual that can make a decision when one makes a mistake and learn from it. When we do that!!we are self sufficient thinkers and individuals.

"Living The Life You Deserve Is Living The Life You Were Meant To Live At The Fullest Of Your Potential"--Luciano Santini

One of the most influential people in my life since I started to study him for the last 10 years is Napoleon Hill and here is something that I love that he once said:
The other fellow’s mistakes are a weak alibi for your own.

Ralph Waldo Emerson said: “It is easy in the world to live after the world’s opinion; it is easy in solitude to live after our own; but the great man is he who in the midst of the crowd keeps with perfect sweetness the independence of solitude.” It’s easy when you are part of a group to “go along to get along,” but when you are able to maintain your own highest standards of integrity --

regardless of what others may do -- you are destined for greatness. When you have developed a carefully thought out code of personal conduct, you will never have to ask anyone else what the appropriate course of action should be. You will intuitively know.

I believe this is what I found out on my own that sometimes you have to be an individual and a self thinker with your own thoughts and own beliefs. Sometimes you might feel that you have none but if you look deep enough into your soul believe they are there.

Happy Holidays

To all my readers and followers I truly appreciate and love every human being in this world share my love and share my vision.

What is Christmas?
It is tenderness for the past,
courage for the present,
hope for the future.
It is a fervent wish
that every cup may overflow
with blessings rich and eternal,
and that every path
may lead to peace.

~ Agnes M. Pharo

Wishing you and your loved ones joy and peace during these holidays. 

As A certified life coach and Business coach I can help you both in life and in business reach your potential.

I'm not going to sit here and tell you what you hear from everyone out there but what I will tell you is this that I will be there every step of the way to make sure you find your potential and put it to work and get the greatest benefit from it.

Go to Ebay and find my first DVD only a few left:

IT WILL MAKE SOMEONE VERY HAPPY AND PERHAPS JUST PERHAPS GIVE THEM HOPE AND INSPIRATION TO FIND THEMSELVES IN THIS CRAZY WORLD WE LIVE IN.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LUCIANO-key-SANTINI-motivational-dvd-/28078.

No comments:

Post a Comment