Translate

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

"I Find Life To Be But A Spark In This Universe The Question Becomes Will You Make Shine Bright"--Luciano Santini

Hello my friends and today has been a great morning already. Finishing up my stretching and yoga exercises and last my 15 minute meditation of which I do every day regardless of yoga or stretching. 

The reason I say that that is one that I will not skip on is simply because it starts my day. When I meditate I feel like I can go out and face the day and deal with all of the obstacles that come my way.

I was wondering today through out the day why so many people feel they always have to day something negative to just about everything there is in their lives. I asked one such person and wow! was I surprised at what this person had to say.

It started like this. My day started like this you see I woke up this morning and then I slipped and hurt my leg and then I went to my car and accidentally slipped and hit my head on the door.

I wanted to laugh but I did not I continued to listen and finally I said stop!! I have to tell you I said to this person that you are really negative about the day so here is what I would like you to do. 

I want you to take your break and listen to this meditation music and listen and feel the wind on your face and then take some deep breaths and then do it again and again about five times.


This person laughed and stated that I was crazy that this kinfolk of stuff did not work for her! I asked why they felt that way about it. They explained to me that they just did not think it would ever really work.

I said OK I will walk you through it will you do it now? They agreed. We went outside sat straight up against the wall and began the breathing exercises and a few minutes this person was so relaxed I could not tell if they were awake or sleeping.

I explained to this person that in life things will happen and sometimes we cannot avoid them. I explained that if we start on the wrong side of the morning it can quickly change if one but changes the way one thinks about the obstacles that come our way.

Life can quickly change for the best if we so choose to do so in our minds first. The choices we make and we some choices pretty fast without thinking about the consequences that may come after.

"I Find Life To Be But A Spark In This Universe The Question Becomes Will You Make Shine Bright"--Luciano Santini

I believe that life your life is unique and or but a spark in this vast of a universe that we live in. I feel the real question should be for every single one of us ( Will You outshine every other spark to illuminate the world?) 

We must find out who we are and continue to develop more of us and stop worrying about the next person. One must always stay focused on our minds and our bodies and not worry about the rest of the world around us meaning stop watching so much news they are trained to give worry all the time because the good would not get our hearts pumping but worry does HELLO!!!!


In Business mmmmm!! life can be pretty harsh at any time could be our own employees ruining our business that we worked so hard to start and keep moving forward What do I do?
It could be our customers who continue to say bad thing about our business. It could be that management does not know how to communicate to either staff or customers. So many things can go wrong and what do you do well you call in someone who can train each department or all in problematic issue that has been going on.

You need someone that has been there someone who can motivate and teach your staff and management many skills such as communication,customer service and how to get along as a team with the same goal at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment