Translate

Saturday, December 3, 2011

"People Say That Life Is An Open Book I Agree You Can write Your Own Chapters With A Great Ending"--Luciano Santini

Good morning my friends and here is another beautiful Saturday where one can enjoy the beauty of life and the beauty of the day. As I was coming home yesterday afternoon I noticed a person who is highly educated and is well liked by many people and saw that she was walking around the streets one day. I said nothing but hello and kept going to my destination. I asked someone about this person and found that she was homeless. It broke my heart because I know how smart this person.


I started noticing her all over town more often and I stopped her and asked her if she needed any assistance and she turned me down. I explained to her that is getting really cold and if she was sure and she stated that yes all was OK. I left her but not without thinking about her the rest of the evening. I wish that people would realize that there is no shame in asking for help when it is needed. 

I can tel you that I have been in those type of situations and well yes it can be difficult when we find ourselves in a situation where we have to ask for help but feel ashamed of where we are. The human mind can do amazing things for any individual if only we think positive and keep a positive outlook. I also understand and realize that sometimes that in itself can be hard trying to survive and keep a positive attitude. 

One needs to look at your situation from a point of scenarios and really take a good look at where you are at any point in life. You see there will always be time when we find ourselves in bad situations or we face large obstacles. It does not matter what we face as long as we face the obstacle head on and break it down into smaller pieces and you can tackle it down to the ground and come out on top.

Life is life never fair and we must understand that area of life. I can also tell you that when facing an issue write it down and take it and cut it to pieces by learning from it and you will see how life becomes easier to deal with.

"People Say That Life Is An Open Book I Agree You Can write Your Own Chapters With A Great Ending"--Luciano Santini

In business I find owners having a difficult time with the economy as so many people around the world. I was employed with large corporations where I was a liaison between the company and learned techniques they use to beat out and close down so many small businesses.

I focus on helping a small business; knowing and understanding marketing techniques and management techniques to keep all of your internal customers ahead of the game making sure that all your external clients get what they come to see you for.

Making sure that they leave feeling that they spent their hard earned money and received the proper value for it;well they will continue coming back and spending more money with your business making your business profitable every time.After all is that not what every successful business owner both large and small want.

When I was on the radio on guest spots I found the business owners were always looking for the right technique to use either in marketing or leadership skills to be taught to their management teams. I found that they the business owners are willing to call and ask for assistance over the air simply to get information. 

I found it really interesting that they do not want to spend any money to bring someone in to assist with the issues at hand until they find themselves in a situation that will tale a miracle to turn around.

Hiring a business coach can put you in a great situation because you will have someone who take your issues and have see them from a different perspective giving you the opportunity to find the solution you need to overcome the obstacles that may be keeping your business from moving forward and making you some money. 

Do not misunderstand what I am saying here because there will be times when no one can do anything due to waiting so long before asking for assistance. Do not wait until it is to late and then expect someone to come in and do miracles sometimes it is just to late for a business to turn around. 

Call a coach or an adviser on business before it is to late. Check out this video on customer service;




No comments:

Post a Comment