Translate

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Clients-Me- You And Life- We Are Here To serve That Is It-Luciano The Key Santini


Hello and good day to all who follow me on my blog,linked in ,Twitter and Facebook and I am sure there a few more that I cannot remember as of this moment. I was thinking this morning as I was driving around to get my hot cup of fresh coffee and thought about life in general and why do things happen that are unexpected in the journey of life.

I always try to keep in mind the point of view of my readers based on their suggestions to write about things that matter. Sometimes it can be challenging but that is always welcomed by me because we are always up for any challenge that comes our way. and so I do my very best to address them.

We all know we are here but for a while in what I like to call (borrowed time) When you think about it is not up to us how long we will live but how we decide to live our lives. I love to read books and people are always asking me what am I reading? Why do they ask,well because I am always holding a book or a magazine that has something to do with either business strategies or psychology or something to do with people.


A book is something that you can read at any time and the stories will take you where ever you want to go. A good book can take you into the future or into the past. A good book can take you to places you have only dreamed of. In a book you can meet people you have always wanted to meet and learn about how they lived and perhaps serve as a mentors for you.

A book can teach you so much about life if we but read between the lines. I can tell you that sometimes authors do not always write what they mean to write and so you have to come up with your own synopsis of what something means.

 I always find it fascinating to read a book that never makes sense until I start to break it down into paragraphs and the start to put it all together a page at a time and then it becomes fun trying to figure out what it all means kind of like those old mysteries where you could make up your own ending so much fun!!!

One of the best things people can do to listen to a person or a loved one is to have interaction with them on a regular basis because this is what will create great relationships for the future and they will always remember those interactions. 

What does this have to do with business; Well I can tell you that when leaders do not have interactions with their employees the employees will go into a thought process that is negative regarding leadership because in their minds the leadership could care less of their well being or concerns.

What is the difference between information and communication?
I have found that when employees are given information they do not understand the information and thus creates a very negative feeling and makes them feel incompetent. They fear asking for more information because it might make them, look incompetent.

The fact is that when giving information to employees a leader should also give the meaning of the information and yes!! most do not do that. They keep it to themselves and that is so wrong in so many ways and yet some so called leaders think of it as power over the minions!!WOW RIGHT! YEA that is what said wrong wrong wrong!!!!!

The other great thing that I find astonishing to me personally is when a leader is asking you for information and smiling at you but their body language is very threatening. Why does this happen? It happens because the leaders do not know how to control their emotions internally. You (Leader) think that by smiling you are doing well but yet you cross your arms when you are saying it HELLO!!

Expectations is another big one. leaders will give out information and tell people what to do and that is it. WHYYYYYYY do you do that? It is because some leaders will assume that there was a clear understanding of the information and expectations NOOO you actually have to take the time to share and explain expectations and be very clear and specific uHHH let me see I am assuming there are expectation to begin with.

How about reaching out to the disengaged employees OOOOhhh that is a whole new other blog posting for next time.


I am here to serve you  I am your solutions provider












No comments:

Post a Comment