Translate

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Because Of Our Empty Nature We Can Reshape Who We Are


Hello everyone and how are we doing this day my friends. It has been a crazy week and as most of you know most schools started and of course the kids the kids. I know most of us stayed home for a few days to help the wife and keep her from going crazy. I asked myself so many questions regarding the mind and how it works.

My friends I do not remember if I ever shared the fact the I actually went to Medical school for one year at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque and well obviously I did not stick with it. It was not for me  and some people still ask me if I regret it. I can honestly say no! I have some friends that did stay with it and well their lives are not what I expected them to be.


Their lives have lots and lots of money which is shared with many people and and have family members that well do not have the best relationships. I asked some of my friends regarding how the mind works and well they only had to say I do my job the best that I possibly can and well in all reality that is all we can ask of anyone right right.

The other thing I would like to share with you is that yes I also have had my bad times in my life and had to really search for myself who I was and why I was who I was and I have to say it was a journey. Back in 1999 I actually lived with the monks in a monastery for one whole year. when I left after a year of intense studies on the mind and meditations of which changed the way I looked at my reality in this world. 

I have found that sometimes when I do speak to people in general they have a hard time understanding why I say the things that I say and at the times that I say them. Buddhism is a way of understanding life and the world from a perspective that is rarely looked upon.

This type of training emphasizes the value of investigating reality and finding the truth about the outside world as well as the contents of our minds. The main themes that are studied are rationality, empiricism, skepticism and pragmatism. I always find the best in people or I should say try to. I know and understand people to a point that sometimes it becomes scary and sometimes I wish I did not know or understand people so much because it can become overwhelming at times.

I have found that by simply talking to people I can get a great sense of their security or their insecurities and how much it has affected their adult lives by the way they talk to people and by the way they act out barriers and obstacles but it can also be funny. It is strange to see people how they act around people from different ethnic groups and how they are willing to serve or help a perfect stranger.

Rationality:  The quality or state of being agreeable to reason which most people are not.

 Empiricism: The practice of relying on observation and experiment especially in the natural sciences.

Skepticism: An attitude of doubt or a disposition to incredulity either in general or toward a particular object
a :  the doctrine that true knowledge or knowledge in a particular area is uncertain.
b :  the method of suspended judgment, systematic doubt, or criticism characteristic of skeptics.
 
Pragmatism: A reasonable and logical way of doing things or of thinking about problems that is based on dealing with specific situations instead of on ideas and theories.
 
I have to tell you that I love all of the above but my favorite is Pragmatism because it has been great in finding solutions in business for all my clients and individuals in both  life in general and in business. In business it is a great tool because if you have a clear understanding why they are not buying your services you can implement certain techniques and well figure out the issues. In life if you have a clear understanding of people then you can actually figure out the needs of people and actually help them!!
 
I will give you this to think about my friends and if you can understand this and really out some deep thought into it your life can change. In this world we are but on borrowed time and there is much pain and suffering but the great thing about our minds is that we have the power to change it.
 
 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment