Translate

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Create a fine reputation for the other people to live by--Luciano The Key Santini--SSDE


Good morning to all my followers and to all who continue to believe in what I write on this journey changing the world one mind at a time.

Today I am going to talk about how to become a friendlier person. Before I do that though I would like to say that sometimes we meet people and they are just in a bad mood and you well just want to punch them in the throat yea!! I know you have met those people. I know I have met many many in my life and well I just ignore them and delete them from my path. I simply walk away and smile but never criticize and never condemn or complain about them.

Please share with all your Friends.

If I choose to try to help them and get them in the right track this is what I do. I try to talk to them and the try to figure out what it is that makes them angry and try to arouse something that they will appreciate more then I. One thing to always remember is that your name is the the best thing that you will hear and satisfy any feeling or emotion within. I try to be the best listener possible and then encourage the other person to talk to me about them. 

Once they do that I know what their interests are and so I begin the journey with them.Another very important thing to know and understand is that you must try to make them important and let them know that their fears and concerns can be worked out.


I have known many business owners or staff members argue over a quarter whether taxes or shortage. I have seen full on arguments. I want to laugh but really it is not funny because I think about the issue and then I think about what this poor persons life outside of the business or job is really like and guess what it is pretty scary!!

Sometimes and this happens so much more in larger organizations with people and their bosses. WHAT!! what do I mean ? Well how many times if a person has lost their job or is in a job that they love but has greater skill sets then their bosses and well they have to make them feel that any idea that comes your way to better the team or the organization came from them and yes they take all the credit. 
 


Well I guess if you want to promote then deal with it and if not we all have choices my friends we all have the choice to either do it or leave it!!.

I have known this next tip since my mentor explained it to me. He said when someone talks down to you or makes a mistake do not ignore them but call attention to their mistake indirectly and always let the other person save face.




The other thing that I have learned is to create a fine reputation for the other person to live by. I fine that some leaders who think they are leaders will ruin a person reputation because they feel intimidated by a persons skill sets.

As a leader you must learn to overcome worry. Always ask yourself what is the worst possible thing that can happen? Always try to improve the worst scenarios. When you try to analyze worry get all the facts! 
What is the problem?
What are the causes of the issue?
What are the possible solutions?
What is the best possible solution?




Do not worry about the past because the past is gone and should either be forgotten or learn to live with past mistakes.Do not try to imitate others and try to profit from your losses and the last thing is create happiness for other people.

Remember that unjust criticism is usually a disguised compliment and analyze your own mistakes and criticize yourself. Do some critical thinking. Critical thinking is reasonable then there is reflective thinking that is focused on deciding what to believe or do.


Critical thinking is thinking about your thinking and while you are thinking in order to make your thinking better.You have to remember that critical thinking at the heart is thinking about real problems not theoretical problems and not coming up with unreal solutions but real solutions. The essence  of critical thinking comes from real problems and not artificial ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment