Translate

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Let Me Know What You Think!!!! Luciano The Key Santini-SSDE

Good morning my friends and how are we doing on this beautiful day. I was given a comment regarding my good mornings. The comment read that I should not use a good morning or afternoon because sometimes when they read my postings it was in the middle of the night. I agree and well I will still bid all my readers a good morning because that is when I am writing LOL!!.

I appreciate all who read and follow my blog. I understand we may live in different time zones but hey sometimes I have to wake up at 1:00 am to get on a a call and that is OK because sometimes if not most times it is worth it and so I hope that what I write is worth your time.Sometimes we need to talk about things that matter most in our lives and sometimes we just talk to talk about whatever is on our minds at that moment.

So let us talk about something that has been on my mind  for the last few hours. The thing is that I have an issue with profiling. An Examples of racial profiling are the use of race to determine which drivers to stop for minor traffic violations (commonly referred to as "driving while black or brown"), or the use of race to determine which pedestrians to search for illegal contraband. 

I hate this and yet it happens all the time. I know from experience because it happened to me yes to me can you believe it!! Yes I can. You see I like to wear a beanie hat after work and I take off my suit jacket and tie and well I do not drive the top of the line automobile. I see this as an issue and also not a very good police officer model for kids.

I believe the next few paragraphs make a difference in people lives if they read the gems and implement them as well.

 We all have within us the potential for greatness or for failure. Both possibilities are an innate part of our character. Whether we reach for the stars or plunge to the depths of despair depends in large measure on how we manage our positive and negative potential. It is doubtful that, if left unchecked, your virtues will rage out of control. Unfortunately, the reverse is not true about your faults. Left unattended, faults have a way of multiplying until they eventually choke out your good qualities. The surest way to control your faults is to attack them the moment they appear.Napoleon Hill




 Living without a definite major purpose promises nothing but a scant living.

You may get by in life without a Definite Major Purpose, but you will never get ahead. Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. Financial goals in particular should be specific, definite, and measurable. You should know what you plan to earn, by when, and how you plan to do so. The greatest advantage of financial security is the peace of mind that comes from knowing that, whatever challenges life brings, you are equipped to deal with them. You will be better at whatever you choose to do because you can focus on opportunities instead of struggling to eke out a living.

There are so many things that we can do to become better people in this life and perhaps even change the world. As I have stated many many time over and over that my journey is about trying to change the world one mind at a time. This bring one very special question to mind and that is; How aware are you of who you are? Let me explain awareness;
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
.Gilbert Ross says that Awareness is fundamental to all human activity. It is the basis of all our mental states and processes, creativity, perception, knowledge and culture. Everything starts from awareness. It is the portal between consciousness and the world around us.

The different phases of awareness:

You are aware of all that you do like when you walk around, prepare coffee, look for your keys, drive home, read, etc, there is always awareness going on otherwise you do not operate. However, many of these tasks happen on a subconscious level rather than on a conscious one.

When you start learning to ride a bike or drive a car, you are conscious about all your steps and movements. Once you learn the task, it starts becoming more automatic and subconscious. You are no longer conscious of every thing you do while you are driving but you are still aware at some level (obviously so, otherwise the roads would be a catastrophe everyday). This type of awareness however is not very thick and focused.

There is another level where your awareness is more focused.  For example, when you are interested in something, you start paying attention to it which means that you slightly focus your awareness on the object or event. It is all about understanding who you are from inside out and what is real and what is not.

Let me know what you think!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment