Translate

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Share And Revisit Your Dreams With That Person In The Mirror-Luciano The Key Santini=SSDE






Good morning my friends and how are you doing on this beautiful morning. I hope that each one of you is having a great day. As for me well I am looking forward to the baseball game my 8 year old is playing today. If they win they will move on to the Championship next Saturday.

 I ask all my clients and some friends to tell me their or better to share their dreams with me. I find that when asked this question out of the blue or during a conversation it freezes people up and I find it somewhat funny but not really. I say not really because if you think about the question it should something that we should be able to answer at a whim and yet we do not WHY?

I find that the key is to keep reminding ourselves of what we want out of life before it is to late. Well It is never to late but many people say that to me. They will start by saying such things like I am to old and my time has passed me by or I gave up my dreams a long time ago. My friends it makes me sick to my stomach when I hear friends close friends say this to me or make such negative comments.
The key to reaching your dreams is persistence.
I understand that we all have and will have now and in the future obstacles that may slow us down in reaching our long life goals however nothing is more devastating to the mind then simply giving up on our dreams and goals.

One must not be so critical of oneself though we are all the time but why? It is because we feel that we are the only ones that know the truth about us but in all reality we miss what we should really pay attention within ourselves and thus fall into a comfort zone and stay there forever ha forever until we hit rock bottom and then we see what we should have seen many many years before.


How can you judge others accurately if you have not learned to judge yourself accurately?
The ability to evaluate yourself and your performance objectively is critical to your relationships with others and will have an enormous impact upon the level of success you achieve during your lifetime. Unless you can honestly evaluate your strengths and weaknesses, how can you ever expect to improve your performance? You must determine where you are before you can develop a plan to get you where you would like to be.

 If you were an independent, dispassionate observer, what advice would you give to yourself to improve your skills, your work habits, your interaction with others, and your contribution to the organization? Honesty about yourself is the first step toward self-improvement. 


Do we as individuals face Crisis?

A n individuals crisis can be anything that can negatively effect your well being or the way you think of yourself and can be dangerous because it will stop on in your tracks and keep you from moving forward towards the goals you are trying to accomplish.. You will also find that at first the voices in the back of your head telling you cannot do it will in fact take over your mind if you allow this to continue.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment