Translate

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I do offer is Confidentiality.Trust.Integrity and provide the solutions --Luciano The Key Santini

"I don't offer a big company or fancy offices as of yet but what I do offer is Confidentiality.Trust.Integrity and provide the solutions you need to reach your full potential either as an individual or a company leader"-Luciano The Key Santini

 Good morning my friends and well here it is: How many time are opportunities given to you or seen when they appear in front of your face. What is it that you need to be able to see them coming!!! Nothing but to be alert that is right just be alert!! Be ready!! Most times we never see them coming until it is to late and then what do we do? Well it goes something like this: I wish this and I wish that but the reality is that the opportunity is gone forever why? Because you were not alert enough to see it coming your way!!!


How many companies out there use knowledge management well I hate to be the one to say it but knowledge management has failed in a big way. Why you might ask well think about it we believe that we can keep it and not let anyone else know about what we know. The truth is the that social power already knows about it and know why your business is failing!!!

Leave me your comments on why you agree or disagree on this subject!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment