Translate

Monday, February 11, 2013

Customer Service Always a PRIORITY-Luciano The Key Santini



Hello and good morning my friends around the world who have been connected with me and keep connected with me. As of right now I can barely see straight due a to a pretty bad ear infection ( I just realized that I am human) mmmm scary huh! But I am happy to say that you can still reach out to me if you need my assistance and I will be happy to assist and I promise I will not be annoyed at all.I may not be able to meet you at your offices but I am so happy to help whoever needs my assistance because so many have assisted me in the past.




To tell the truth it flatters me when people reach out to me for assistance in whatever the need or situation may be.People tell me that one of the main reasons they reach out to me is because I always show a calmness and my reaction was REALLY HUH never saw that one coming LOL. But if you really believe that then guess what I am willing to share it with you generously. 

 Business talk is always one of my favorite talks because so many are in need due to what the economy has done to so many small businesses. Today I will talk briefly on customer service a topic that will always be  top priority for me and should be for you as well always.

 What is customer service to you and really the question should be: What is customer service to my staff members and how do they perceive it to be. You see many time we as owners understand what it is and what it should mean to our staff members but many times they have no idea what it means to you the owner so they only do what they perceive. Does this make sens? I hope so and if not just stop what you are doing and walk out or listen to your staff mingle with your customers and well you be the judge.


Great customer service is always a priority to me and that is something that I will train owners and staff alike.
Customers will come to you most of the time because they may have a problem and they come to you in the hopes that you may have the solution they are searching for or you can build enough trust between the two of you and perhaps they will let you try to solve their problems either way it is up to you.

Here are some questions you can ask customers to start the relationship:
What is your situation?
What have you tried to resolve the issue?
Why do you think I could resolve your issues?
Offer them two or more solutions and let them make the choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment