Translate

Monday, March 26, 2012

Luciano Santini On Business and Life



Good morning my friends it has been a long while since I have written anything on  my blogs. There are reasons behind all that though let me explain. You see I sometimes cannot think about what my audience would like to hear or read so I take some time and do some research  on new ideas and I talk to my friends and ask them what it is that they would like to read.


I had my monthly meeting with my mastermind group and I have to tell you that I am so glad that I have a mastermind group because they gave me some great ideas. I started to ask them as far as being a Motivational speaker I love to talk to mt audience and really show them my passion and guess what they told me that sometimes that was not what people wanted to see or hear. I said OK then lets come up with some ideas to make it better.

I realized that sometimes we believe that we know and understand everything about our business and in all reality we need help sometimes we need new ideas and I also found that there is no shame in admitting that especially in business. 

I find that when I train staff say in customer service they seem astonished at what they learn and when I ask them the answers I get are just well WOW!!! is all I can say.

What is even more surprising to me is that when I ask the owners of the business they tell me that they actually believed that the business was being operated as they trained their staff from the very beginning. 

I tell them that sometimes we need to make sure we become the customer to understand if one trained their staff correctly.

In business in this economy there are so many people you can bring in to assist you with strategies or knowledge but the problem then becomes if the person you bring to help or train actually has been there and trained people and understand the need of the client YOU!!.

Why a business coach:
There are so many reasons but I believe the most important ones are:


  1. Belieivng that you can make your business a great business.
  2. Understanding your competition.
  3. Understanding how your staff are treating your clients.
  4. Balance between life and business.
  5. Making sure there is a strategey for better customer service. 



No comments:

Post a Comment