Translate

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ladies First Fitness & Spa--Luciano Santini


February 28, 2012


Ladies First Fitness & Spa
42015 10th St. West
Lancaster, CA. 93534
www.ladiesfirstrocks.com

Ladies First Fitness & Spa


Dear Luciano,

This is just a note to thank you for the excellent presentation you gave my employees on Sunday, February 26th. They came away with personal goal setting ideas, a new outlook on their job and even gave suggestions on improving processes. 

I am encouraged by the immediate results and will keep you updated on the long term. I have been in business for over 10 years but this is the first time I have decided to consult with a professional of your degree of expertise.

I appreciate it when a consultant can guide us down new directions we never saw before. I have always believed personally that we have to set our own personal goals before we can set goals in our job. 

Your passion for what you do is evident in your presentation. I really feel like you are one of the team and that makes all the difference. 

 This is exactly what the doctor ordered and I can’t wait to see the reaction from all of our members after your presentation on March 10th.

Sincerely,


Michole McBroom
CFO

No comments:

Post a Comment