Translate

Sunday, May 15, 2016

RUN CRAWL CLIMB SCREAM DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO REACH YOUR DREAMS!!!!-Luciano Santini

Hello and how are all my friends from around the globe? I was thinking this morning what was I going to write about and well honestly today I am only going to talk about motivation and engagement in general terms.

I always think about people in General and I also  watch people though out the week wondering what they are thinking in terms of motivation. I took one week to talk to many strangers and just asked them straight forward one question.

What are your dreams? 

I have to tell you that though this is a very simple question it is a very hard one to answer. The answer that I got from people in general were-

I'm working and I have children there is no more dreams.
I have no idea anymore.
No one has asked me about my dreams since I was a kid.
I am married I have to work.
The dreams I had are long gone.
I am working on them still after 40 years--Probably the best answer I got from over 150 strangers.

I do not know about you but I think if I had spoken to more people the answers would have been pretty much the same or similar to the ones above. I do not know but I am not a dream weaver nor a dream analyzer but I can say from these answers that most people get caught up on daily routines or in a job that they hate to begin with. I believe that we all start life with big dreams but somewhere down the line we are taught to conform and become like everyone else in the world around us. I want to you to notice that I said the world around us and I also want you to notice that at one time people said that the world was one giant square and if we went straight we would fall off.

www.dailygalaxy.com
I do now about you but I believe that most people believe that once they have children or grow up that their dreams are over and that is really really d\sad because it is those people that give up on themselves and end up getting stuck doing something they hate and end up being miserable and worst yet making others around them just as miserable. You know the old saying misery loves companionship" this is a true statement my friends.












The one who tries to get something for nothing generally winds up getting nothing for something.


Those who think they can get by in life without providing the same amount of value for value received will eventually find themselves working harder than ever to deceive others and receiving very little in return. Life has a funny way of evening the score. In the long run, you will get in the same measure you give. Spend your time on productive, positive efforts; give generously of your time and talents, and you will stand out from the great multitudes whose primary goal in life seems to be to get something for nothing. 




You see my friends life is not an easy thing to maneuver through
it takes know how and it takes effort to get up each morning and go to work and most people do this every day and every day out the difference with those that are successful in both work and relationships I that those that tend not to conform with the daily routines nor do they buy that their they are stuck in a job they hate because these individuals will go farther and push harder then those that believe their dreams are over.

You have to push harder if you have children!
You have to push harder if you feel stuck in life!
You have to see further then your hand reach!
You have to fight for what you want!
You cannot conform to the world around you!
You have to see your life as it should be!
You need to go after those dreams you have in the back of your mind!
Say nay! to all those nay sayers and prove them wrong!!
Life is to precious to let it go by you each and every day!!!

RUN CRAWL CLIMB SCREAM DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO REACH YOUR DREAMS!!!!-Luciano Santini









No comments:

Post a Comment