Translate

Sunday, May 1, 2016

"Be A Rebel Challenge The Status Quo Change Is Constant"-Luciano The Key Santini


Hello my friends and here we are  on another day of frustration among our society. I find it to n\be more frustrating among the younger generations due to old school way of thinking and the resistance to change.
I tell to all of you younger people out there go for it and challenge the status quo because I do and yes you will get your hands slapped and perhaps at time loose jobs but the question to always ask yourself is: Would it be worth to challenge my organization to make a change and the answer will always be YES if it is worth fighting for after all-Who are you if you do not fight for what you believe to be the right thing to do?

I love this quote;




“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
Rob Siltanen
 
I know that sometimes in life we will always face challenges and sometimes we need to make some vary hard choices as to whether to go forward and challenge. I know and I can tell you from experience and working with bosses that always want to stay conformed to the old way of thinking and resist to change basically will tell you they are all about change and yet their actions of course show otherwise because behind the scenes they resist change. So what do I do well I follow my mentors advise as follows;
 
 Napoleon Hill says;

The quality and quantity of service you render fixes your wages and determines what sort of experience you are getting.


The only constraints that you have on your income and advancement potential are those you place upon yourself. If you don’t like your position, or if you are unhappy with your salary, do something about it. What can you do to make yourself more valuable to your department or your company? What tasks have not been completed because no one has the time or the inclination to take care of them? Look around and identify things that need to be done. 
 
Don’t wait to be asked. If you make it a habit to seek out opportunities, to take on new tasks, you will increase your knowledge about the organization and become such a valued employee that your company can’t afford to lose you. 

I agree to try and become as valuable as you can to your organization however if they seem to under value your talents and suggestions for change then you will know what you need to do Yes!! challenge them because that is the only way that change will happen. Will it be scary absolutely it will! but change is constant and guess what change has to take place sometime in every organization and so someone will make the challenge at one point or another it might as well be you!!.

www.sobadass.me
Johnny Cash quotes inspirational bad ass. “

“I wore black because I liked it. I still do, and wearing it still means something to me. It's still my symbol of rebellion -- against a stagnant status quo, against our hypocritical houses of God, against people whose minds are closed to others' ideas.”
Johnny Cash

No comments:

Post a Comment