Translate

Saturday, April 9, 2016

The World Of Mystery and Chaos - Luciano Santini







Hello everyone and well here we are ready to go to three baseball games.
_________________________________________________________________
 Today I thought I would share one of my poems with you.

The World Of  Mystery and Chaos 
 Luciano Santini 



We live in a world where everything is constantly changing and yet there is only silence
No cries of sorrow and no cries of joy nothing but silence is what I hear
I see people grow old before my eyes and I see young come into this world
It is not the silence but the chaos of what tomorrow brings that I fear.

I see little children become obsessed with the new technology loosing touch
I see a world of mystery and chaos moving along in silence
I see the destruction of the minds in the future today,tomorrow and beyond

I hear the leaders of this world speaking of peace and love in the news and the net
Yet I see people crying over their loved ones because chaos took them away
The mystery of this world is really not a mystery but insanity
I say insanity because though there are moments of peace there are moments of loss.

Leadership can be great when there is talk about organization and the future of tomorrow
Leadership can be great when there is no more racism before your eyes causing sorrow
Leadership can be great when you understand that people are human beings
Leadership sucks when all they care about is their golden watches and rings.

We all know and understand that a world of chaos and mystery exists all around us
Leaders need to know that people are people and that change is coming at a fast pace
The problem is understanding this world of chaos and mystery
The other issue is that the leaders are not really leaders but simply taking up space.


We live in a world where everything is constantly changing and yet there is only silence
No cries of sorrow and no cries of joy nothing but silence is what I hear
I see people grow old before my eyes and I see young come into this world
It is not the silence but the chaos of what tomorrow brings that I fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment