Translate

Sunday, January 4, 2015

How Did You Do In Business Or In Life Last Year 2014!!! SSDE

Hello to ll my readers and guess what? Here is the new year umm I believe it is now 2015!! 
Here are some serious questions to ask yourself:
How was my self respect last year?
How did I do last year?
Did I do all I could have done to move forward in both my personal life and my business?
How did I do with family?
How did I do in my relationships?

I love this wisdom from one of my mentors Napoleon Hill: He says that if we only do what we need to to get by then and expect to have everything we can think of. I believe that we as humans believe that we need to work hard and sometimes we do not get what we want or accomplish what we want and we simply give up and thus only do what we need to do to get by and live our lives accordingly. I believe people in general get ambition mixed up with persistence and never get out of that mind set and stay stuck forever. The questions above are simply a way to get your mind to think about who you are as a person and to perhaps get you motivated when you sit and think about the year that just went by 2014.
 
The individual who only does enough work to get by seldom gets much more than “by.”

There is a cause-and-effect relationship between your actions and the rewards that accrue to you. When you put more of yourself into your career, your personal relationships, your religious faith, and any other aspect of your life, you get more out of it. If your ambitions are greater than simply “getting by” in life, you will never be truly happy with your company, your job, or yourself unless you do your best every day. Your harshest critic and your toughest competitor should be you.

Well my last year was one of the best years it was a year of great accomplishments and many sacrifices. It is was year of many long nights and much studying which gave me the knowledge to reach heights I never thought I would but again with many sacrifices.People I have to tell you that if you want to accomplish anything in life there will always be a sacrifice so you have to know and understand that and if you do not then you are really not accomplishing anything and that my friends is the bottom line.

As a life coach and business coach my job is to make sure that either the business or the individual reaches the heights he or she or business want to reach and not just a plan of action. Many people believe that if a coach gives you a plan of action it is all well because you have the schematic to change.

I always laugh when I see the plans of actions that were given to people who seek my assistance in reaching their goals. I ask them one simple question whether a business owner or an individual.

HAVE YOU FOLLOWED IT?

The answers I get are amazing to me because they forgot to teach the steps- step by step they simply gave the plan but what was forgotten was the techniques in other words how to do it. Our schools are the same now in our education system. The kids need help to read not simply give them books to read. The world needs to change not simply told to change it needs people to take to the streets and make the changes.

In business my friends you do not need someone to tell you to make the changes or the changes that need to happen: You need someone to explain the changes and why they need to happen and work with you side by side to make sure not only the changes take place but the right changes take place; if not it will be a waste of time and money.

 In this world of chaos we need brotherhood in life and in business to reach full potential.
Santini Self Development Enterprises works with your company as a whole but also with the individuals who are expected to change their attitudes towards the better of the organization. This is why SSDE is the solutions provider to the self and to the world of business. In our business we believe as serving you the business owner your staff and clients and not sell you anything but add value to your business,your staff and your clients lives. Our core value is to place the needs of the client before the needs of SSDE.

One of the things that most business owners never realize is many times times they have what they need they simply need to refine their tactics and perhaps retrain staff or management or both. The real questions becomes How do we do that?

 
Any job contains opportunities for personal growth if you approach it as a positive learning experience. Just as every business is required to adapt to new technologies, new competitors, and countless other changes that routinely occur, so is every individual. In a dynamic organization, it is impossible to master every task; just when you think you have everything figured out, things change. Accept such changes as a necessary aspect of business, one that makes life interesting and exciting. Napoleon Hill



Let us know how you want your 2015 to end!

No comments:

Post a Comment