Translate

Saturday, January 10, 2015

"Someday" For Many Has Become Self Destruction!!!!! SSDE-Luciano The Key Santini

Good morning to all and thank you for a great 2014. I would like to say how thankful and grateful I am to all those who continue to support me and my dream to be able to serve those in need either personally to accomplish and reach their individual potential or to serve your business to move it forward to the next level to reach potential and compete. I have always said that when you have a dream then you must take that first step because simply if you do not it will never ever happen it will always be "Someday".


We all sometimes believe that we cannot reach our dreams or our goals because we tend to learn habits of what I call self destruction. What I mean is that we all sit around and think up these grandiose dreams and believe at that moment that yes they can be accomplished but then that little annoying voice creeps up in the back of our minds and we tell ourselves subconsciously that it is true and so it becomes true.

If we worked on the assumption that what is accepted as true really is true, then there would be little hope for advance.


- Orville Wright - 1871-1948, Inventor and Aviation Pioneer

I really like this quote because these guys were guys that were visionaries of the future. I wish I could sit with them and ask a million questions because believe me I know about questions. The first one that I would ask is- How many people told you that you were insane to believe that could fly?
I wonder what the answer would be and if you have read their story please let me know if that answer is in their books. I am sure it is somewhere.

I ask that very same question to regular everyday hardworking people but with a twist. The question that I ask is- What are your dreams and the look on their face and yes it never fails is priceless!! The I follow up with why do you have that look? Guess what the answer is?




Some say those dreams are dead got married!--Really!
Other say -- Always to busy and have forgotten!
And some say-- It is to hard!!

But the best answer I get is no has taken the time to ever ask me about my dreams thus I have no idea how to answer at this moment.

That answer above shocks me because we have that capability to make any changes in our minds and within ourselves to never stop dreaming. We have control over what we think and do and yet we fail ourselves because of the Nay Sayers and that dam! annoying voice we believe from inside of our minds.

It's not enough to WANT to do better, you need to TAKE ACTION on your wants and your dreams.


The mistake most of us will make in life in trying to reach our goals and dreams is that we think we can get there alone. Do not think that it is not possible because I have seen people reach goals on their own but usually takes them a long long time to get there.

 
 The climb upward will be easier if you take others along with you.

When you take the initiative, you become a de facto leader whose success will depend in large measure upon your ability to inspire others to work with you. They will follow your lead when they have confidence in you and when they know they will share in your success. Few of us are good enough or lucky enough to achieve great success completely on our own. We need others to help us. When we give more in return than we ever ask of our friends and associates, not only will we be able to accomplish much more in life, but it will also make the entire experience much more enjoyable. 

I found this interesting article for those that are having a hard time getting back to the routine.
It can be difficult to get backinto the workplace routine following the holidays, especially when dealing with workplace disruptions.
Copyright © 2014 Fellowes, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment