Translate

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Living To Your Potential Luciano The Key Santini

Good morning and wow what a beautiful Saturday. My friends who read my posts but do not join my blog LOL. It is ok because I kow you read it  haha. All kidding aside thank you for reading my posts. I want to tell you that I am greatful each and every day for all my clients and my friends and my family. 



You the cien is who is important in any business journey and should be treated that way all the time, however I know for a fact you are and you have every right to go somewhere else yes you do. Lets take a look at todays Horoscope though you might not be intrested in Capricorns but hey some might be right:


September 22, 2012

CapricornCapricorn (12/22-1/19)
You've been thinking that a conversation with a difficult person won't go well -- but if you have that talk today, you will be pleasantly surprised by the results. This person is totally ready to talk to you, and ready to work with you to make things better. A lot of positive collaboration is possible today, especially if you reach out and show that you are willing to do what it takes to make progress. The situation will only improve if you persevere. So keep talking -- and keep going! 

I like putting up Horoscopes because it teaches us some lessons if we are willing to learn more about ourselves and to be honest there is a short lesson every day. I beleive that helping people I mean really showing a genuine smile and teaching some genuine techniques in both business and life can really propel the individual to the next level.

"Living Life Is Not About Money But About Really Caring About Another Human Being And Teaching Them How To Live To Their Potential"-Luciano Santini

I have found out that sometime you simply have to go out and ask for help whether with your life as a person or your business and that is ok sometimes we need to that and sometimes we do not and we end up loosing more then just our businesses we end up loosing ourselves to the chaos of the world and find ourselves lost. I believe that people are good and they mean well though sometimes people do not really understand human nature and tend to go on the deep end.

I am not talking about certain types I mean generally people do not understand people and the ones who do really do become successful why? Well simply because they are able to see the needs of their clients and help them. That is it!!! simple right ! actually wrong!! because that is easier said then done and even harder to teach your staff members that they need to understand their customers.

I find myself teching tecniques to companies both large and small and guess what they all have the same issue ( Not understanding clients) Their needs must be met and you the owner must know how to accomplpish that and if you do not they will go elsewhere to have that need met.

I find myself learning something new each time a I give a seminar to a company on customer service. I really enjoy this because as a trainer you learn so much if you keep an open mind. People will always disagree and that is ok. Life is far to short to try to please everyone,however you get paid for giving or offering a service or a product so do your best to fulfill that need to your clients.
 
 

It’s mighty easy to justify dishonesty if you make your living from it.

The subconscious mind makes no moral judgments. If you tell yourself something over and over, your subconscious mind will eventually accept even the most blatant lie as fact. Those whose lives and careers have been destroyed by dishonest behavior began the process of self-destruction when they convinced themselves that one slight infraction of the rules wouldn’t matter. 
 
When you sell yourself on an idea, make sure the idea is positive, beneficial to you, and harmless to others. Just as negative thoughts and deeds return to their originator, so do positive ones. When you practice honest, ethical behavior, you set in motion a force for good that will return to you many times over.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment