Translate

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Life,Business And Our Children Luciano The Key Santini

Good morning to all my friends. How are we doing on this beautiful morning? Today is a special day. It will be my son's birthday and we are preparing for his little friends to come over and enjoy a day of fun.

Here I am on my show that comes on every Saturday morning at 10:30 am for a half hour. I mostly talk about motivation because it seems that in these economical times people need to hear some hope. I know that when we feel down on our selves, for what ever reason, we need to hear some words of hope. I believe my show gives that to the world.


We live in a chaotic world do we not? Of course we do; our daily routine is nothing more then a variation of daily chaos. I'm not saying that life is not wonderful, because it truly is. What I am saying to you is that we need to stop and look for the beauty each day of our lives and feel it, enjoy it at every moment that we live.

Remember that we all have something special; you have something unique that no one else has but you. You need to learn what that is and be able to share it with the world. If we can learn to share our thoughts and our unique specialties, the world will surely be a very special place for each of us.

As a Business Coach there is so much to teach business owners, but the problem is simply that every owner feels they know everything about their business. What is the truth? The truth is that they do not. I may know lots of things but I never claim that I know everything because I am always learning something new at every moment in my life.

Life Coaching
This reminds me of a story I read a few days ago;

In 1972, Stanford psychologist Walter Mischel concocted an ingenious experiment involving young children and a bag of marshmallows. He put a marshmallow on the table and told each child that if he (or she) could wait 15 minutes to eat it, they would get a second one as a reward.

Two-thirds of the kids flunked miserably. Some caved in at once; videotapes show others struggling to discipline themselves - some even banging their little heads on the table.

But the surprising results of the study came years later. Researchers followed up on the children to see how their lives progressed. Turns out the kids who exercised forbearance rather than eating the marshmallows at once had SAT scores 210 points higher. They were also more likely to finish college, enjoyed significantly higher incomes, were far less likely to go to jail and suffered fewer drug and alcohol problems.

What does this mean? It means we should love our kids. Our kids should have a good understanding that they need to treat other as they would like to be treated with respect and dignity.But if we really want them to succeed in life, we should also teach them the benefits of working hard and staying focused on their goals and their dreams..

Education takes time and persistence. Professional attainments require concentrated effort. Saving and investing - instead of spending - takes discipline. Successful parenting means sacrifice and commitment.



The world stands aside and makes room for the person who knows where he is going and is on his way.

When you have a vision for what you wish to achieve in your life, not only will others stand aside and let you pass, but they will join you in your quest as well. They will instinctively recognize your enthusiasm and zest for living. 

When you speak of your passion in life, your definite major goal, they will see the intensity of your desire, and they will respond with encouragement and assistance or they will stand aside. It will be apparent to all who know you that you will succeed. 

I read this about ten times because it has a such a deep meaning to me and because it is so true. go ahead a read it a few times for yourself my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment