Translate

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Luciano Santini No Regrets

"I would much rather have regrets about not doing what people said, than regretting not doing what my heart led me to and wondering what life had been like 
if I'd just been myself." 
- Brittany Ren

I love this quote because it places thought into the heart. It  makes you think and at the same time creates emotion. You see in life we need to create an emotion towards our goals and the end result. I have an example for a while now I had been working on a DVD that I wanted to create and finally it is completed;

It is hard work and sometime that is all we have to offer the world but at the same time the world sometimes needs to see how hard it is to conquer it. You see in our minds sometimes we get caught up with life and the chaos that comes with it daily. My friends I can tell you that many times in my life I wanted to just give up on my dreams but in the back of my mind the thought of what if?


In life we find that we cannot accomplish anything alone and sometime it takes a life time to figure that out and then of course people just give up not knowing that they can start fresh again and again. I say never ever give up on your dreams because sometimes that is all we have to drive our emotions to the end result in spite of all the naysayers and those that do not see past their arms length.

IN this video you see that yes I'm human just like you and I place one leg into my pants just like you do and I wear beanie hats just like some of you do so you see I'm just like you. The point here is that one person can change the world and my mission is (Changing The World One Mind At A Time)--Luciano Santini
Yes that is correct one mind at a time.

My friend Chris Spicher is the proud owner of Antelope Valley Florist in The Antelope Valley Area and I am proud to call myself a friend of his and have him as a mentor in life and in business. Remember one thing for sure that holds true and always will in life and forever. Take a good look at your friends and see where they are, and if you do not want to be there perhaps it is time to find new friends. Sometimes we need to take our life into a whole new direction!!!!

Please follow me on Facebook @;
http://www.facebook.com/luciano.santini





No comments:

Post a Comment