Translate

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Luciano The Key Santini On Procrastination and FEAR

Hello my friends and how are you doing this fine Sunday morning? It has been a while since I posted anything on my blog but it has been a really busy with my live internet show ( The Motivation Key Live Show) Here is a recorded show for you to listen to.


Go to this link and then you can listen in http://justin.tv/inreeltime/b/320134826--Join me on Facebook and then go to events and join my show every Saturday and perhaps you can call in as well and speak for a few inutes on the subject.
I speak about procrastination and our fears. I believe that when we procrastinate we hinder our lives because we get nothing done when we should. The worst part of procrastination is that we know what and when we need to do some task but we do not do it and we leave it for another and another day and then it is no longer important and the we just forget about it. 

Here is something from Naloleon Hill

Most of us don’t mind being told of our faults if the critic is generous enough to mix in a few of our virtues as well.It’s a normal reaction to defend ourselves and our behavior when someone criticizes us — even if we secretly recognize that what we’re being told is correct. Those who achieve great success in life, however, are those who have learned to set aside their emotions and learn from others, even when the message is unpleasant. 


If you find yourself being evaluated by someone else, tell yourself that criticism of some aspect of your performance is not a personal attack. Control your emotional reaction and adopt useful ideas even though you may dislike the manner in which the information is delivered. 

Criticism is another subject I have spoken about on the show and well it is true what Napoleon Hill states.  

Please join me on facebook and then go to events and join the show. One I would appreciate you second I would love to hear your comments and or suggestions and if I use your suggestion I will shout out your name around the world and your friends and family can hear your name YAy!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment