Translate

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Luciano Santini The Motivation Key on Life And Business

Good morning my friends around the world, how are we doing today?
Yes this is how I was feeling towards the end of Friday. it was one of those weeks and I know you know what I am talking about. A week that you just want it to end as soon as possible.



join me this morning on my inetrnet live show where I willl be speaking of effective communication. 

Broadcasting LIVE on Justin.tv www.justin.tv



"In A world Of Monkey Buisiness And Chaos We Just Need To Raise Our Fists And Take On The World"--Luciano Santini 

 Yes even for a motivational speaker and a positive person 99.9 % of the time sometimes life can beat you down a bit. I never let it take over my thoughts and my mind but yes sometimes it can and it does get difficult so what do you do?

Well for starters I simply look forward to a nice weekend with family and kids. I believe when you look forward with a positive attitude things can change in your mind making tough situations a bit easier to handle. You see when things begin to get sticky you just have to look into the future a bit and ask your self a question.

 What can I do right now at this moment to make it better?
Then you just start breaking down the issues you might be facing at that moment and start fillling in the blanks of despair.


 In The business World Today 

I always tell business owners that sometimes by trying to save a few dollars here and there they will end closing their doors and yet they do not understand that concept. What I have figured out one of the reasons is becaus ethey feel that no one should know their business and so they never ask for help from an expert.

 I know sometimes they feel that you as te expert in whatever discipline, that may be intrusive to them. When you rae trying to simply let them know their situation they look at you as if you have no idea what you are talking about and so you walk away and say thank you. However six months from that point yu find that they have closed their doors. MMMMMM maybe it is ok to ask for help.

Luciano speaking on business strategies

My point of view on business and my personal approach is the following: I know nothing about your business or who you are until you tell me your issues and your needs.

 ©2007-2012 Latest Business Updates ----
 Defining business intelligence (BI) The term business intelligence (BI) refers to skills, technologies, applications, practicing for the compilation, assimilation, analysis, management and presentation of business information also at times to the information itself. The solitary objective of the business intelligent is to enhance better business decision making. D.J Power concept for business intelligence The concept [...]

Improving the business skills at the right time is the matter of training which must be given to the employees of any particular company so that the goals of the company’s employees can be increased within a short span of time. 

The training may contain the services of an expert person who does have the excellent knowledge of business Intelligent and business management (BM) also includes the amount of services in form of money which will have to be given by the business employers in order to enhance the skills of their (BI) and its improvements so that the long-term goals of the company’s intellectual capacity and lucrative can be accomplished with in a short time

  




No comments:

Post a Comment