Translate

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Living the dream with Luciano ( The Key) Santini



  Do not forget to go to my website and push the like button.
http://www.motivationkey.com/
Check out this video
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkbP9UEf3Es

Here we are on a beautiful Saturday morning and getting ready to see the sunrise one more day. I say one more day because one more day is to be thankful to be alive and be able to see and feel the sun rise. I never get tired of seeing this because it just is such a majestic sight. 

My friends the time will come and you will wish to have taken the time to have seen the sunrise if you have done so take the time to do so.


I was coaching one person one on one Friday night and I really find it amazing of how most people truly believe they have all the keys to life and their situation. I ask certain questions or I will ask why is it then that you are not happy or why is it that you are constantly lying to yourself? 

Of course the answers that follow are well strange because in all reality they have no idea what they are saying to me much less to themselves.

I also find it amazing that people lie to themselves all the time. I was once the same way until I discovered a way to stop and to put my life and situations whatever they might have been in perspective and realized that I needed some help. 

Why, then is it that people do not ask for help why is that when I ask certain questions they freeze or have to think about their own answers. 

I believe it is because they are amazed at their own lies that after a while they begin to believe to be a reality is nothing more then a fantasy and that is what will keep them in the dark or walk around blind if you will metaphorically speaking of course. 


The best way to start getting out of the fantasy world is to slowly start reading and understanding how the mind works and how sometimes your mind will manipulate your thoughts if you are not careful. Your thoughts can be very powerful and very confusing at the same time. 

Your mind has no concept of reality. The reality is what you create either in your mind or outside of your mind. You see once your mind believes the lies you input then it will turn that and manifest it into your reality and this where you start to live or believe what you are thinking because you have created it.


As a life coach I try to teach the understanding of the mind and how you need to take control of your thoughts. Some benefits of learning from a Life Coach are:

Better focus on life
Better understanding of your thoughts
How to take control of your mind
How to better understand people
How to understand your significant other
So much more............

As a Business Coach there are also many benefits such as:

Focusing on what is priority
Focusing on staff
Making the changes that need to be made from a business point of view
Seeing what reality means and separate fantasy thinking
Making a profit

Send me your comments via face book just look me up by name

No comments:

Post a Comment