Translate

Sunday, January 22, 2012

"The Mind Never Knows What direction To Go Until You Start The Motion"--Luciano Santini


Good morning everyone how are we doing today? Today is one of those days when the clouds are out covering the sky and it seems like a dreary day but if you look through the clouds you will find that the sky is still there blue as always. 

People see this and they feel like the day will be ruined for them why is that?
This questions as simple as it sounds which is really.

You see what I'm trying to make a point of here is the following: Life in general is the same and most people live a life that depends on their surroundings and if you are one of these people then you need to immediately start looking at life from a different perspective.

When the clouds fill the sky with clouds people think oh it will be a crappy day today just take a look at the sky and those dark clouds. Is it not funny and would you not agree that when you wake up and you stub a toe or drop some coffee on the way to work  you look at it and say oh no!! this is a sign of what my day is going to be. 

I have heard this so many times that I tend to laugh because that is not how you start your day ever and if you do then I bet you have had many crappy days.

The mind does not know whether it is a bad day or a good day nor will it tell you any different. You see what you feed your mind the mind will react accordingly MMMMMMMM does it make sense? Of course it does!!

As a Life Coach what I do is to make sure that those clouds are removed from your life, It is not easy and for some nearly impossible believe me I know I was one of those people for a very long time. I used to think the world was always against me, I believed that when anything did not go my way it was someone else doing it to me.

One day I realized that it was all me and that no one had anything to do with my issues and situations.

"The Mind Never Knows What direction To Go Until You Start The Motion"--Luciano Santini

I love this quote because it really does put life in a perspective that anyone can understand, try it think about the quote above.

"The World Will Give You everything You Ask For But First You Must Realize It Your Mind The You Have Every Right To It" --Luciano Santini


As a Business Coach, I focus on the mindsets of the owners first and then move on to the issues within the company why? Simple really because if the owner does not have a mindset that will move his company forward and willing to listen and make some changes then why take  the time and money it will be for nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment