Translate

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Luciano Santini and VUCA


 I thought today about talking a little about myself. I am a renowned leadership expert, specializing in VUCA (Volatility, uncertainty, Complexity, and Ambiguity) and the Evan leadership style which I created and fits any leader who wants to become a true leader in their current roles. The EVAN style also fits teens that may be thinking of going into a leadership role and be the best. After researching and teaching leadership for over 20 years, with a focus on developing innovative approaches to leadership that are tailored to the ever-changing needs of today's organizations. I am highly experienced in helping organizations navigate the complexities of VUCA, and my Evan leadership style provides a comprehensive approach to leading in an increasingly complex and uncertain world. In the face of VUCA, I am passionate about helping organizations develop the skills and strategies to become more resilient. I have consulted for many leading organizations, and they have featured my research in numerous publications in regard to leadership. I am a speaker and have presented at conferences and workshops on many zoom platforms and have been a guest speaker around the world during the covid-19 era. I will be having an Ebook that I just finished writing on VUCA but needs to be edited and will be ready for sale soon.#covid . #leadership #research #teaching #complexity #EVANleadershipstyle #drlucianosantini #motivationkey

No comments:

Post a Comment