Translate

Saturday, January 14, 2023

THE EVAN Leadership STYLE

 Hello my friends and haters at the same time. I love you all. I really do and because I feel this way about people in general, I created this great leadership technique. They asked me what it meant and so my answer was the following and this is what they said:


Luciano Santini has created a leadership technique that everyone can implement once trained. The EVAN© technique stands for Empathy, Value, Attitude, and Nourishment of the Mind. This technique is suitable for anyone from a teen to an executive who wants to become a genuine leader.

Empathy is the ability to understand and share the feelings of another person. It is important for a leader to be able to empathize with their team members in order to create an environment of mutual understanding and respect. Value is the importance placed on an individual or an idea. A leader should be able to recognize the value of their team members and the ideas they bring to the table.

Attitude is the way a person approaches a situation. A leader should have a positive attitude and be able to motivate their team to strive for success. Lastly, nourishment of the mind is the practice of feeding the mind with knowledge and understanding.

Would you like to learn more o this technique? Let me know and if I can get 20 people to say yes, I will for free give a one hour training on this technique.

#team #success #people #training #share #environment #leader #love #respect #leadership #empathy 
#Lucia

nosantinibestrainer #EVANSTYLE

No comments:

Post a Comment