Translate

Saturday, April 4, 2015

The Passion To Serve Others Is A Must In Business-Luciano The Key Santini (SSDE)

Hello and good morning to everyone who continues to believe in my skills and also who read my posts. Thank you for the continuous support. Today I would like to continue talking a bit more on partnerships. I received some great feedback and some great questions from readers. Here are some questions that were sent to me: I will do my best to answer them as we go. remember this before going into any type of partnership!!! You must a have a love, and a passion to serve others.

People do not leave organizations-People leave bad leadership!!



The right partners will usually make great organizations. The wrong partners will usually not work out and will destroy a great idea and at the end the organization.
 
How do you see decisions being made? By whom? How will we resolve conflicts?

I think that when choices or decisions need to be made they need to be made by the person who is the leader or manager of the operation, however I also believe that before making any choices or decisions staff needs to be involved so they are aware of the changes that may be coming and why the changes are going to take place. 

On conflict resolution, I believe that any conflict that may arise from the choices you as a leader makes needs to be taken care of immediately  because if it is not addressed immediately it will grow to the size of a mountain and will be much more difficult to resolve. I also believe that if there are issues that involve service or employees they need to be brought into a meeting room and hash it out between people so there are no questions left unanswered.


I believe this is a very good question because it asks straight forward and so I will try to give you the best answer I know from experience.

Have you ever been in a partnership before? What happened?

This is a question to ask the partner to be, because if they have never been a partner before they will need to really think about what it means and how it will change their way of thought and how they will manage people and themselves. If they have been partners before what happened and have them explain their experience as a partner. If they had been a partner they need to be honest and explain why it did not work out or why it was a great partnership.

 If you remember previously I had stated in my last posting that sometimes a business partnership is like a marriage. If there is no commonality then there will be a rocky marriage which could end in a divorce (yes). If the answer is yes they had been in a partnership but did not work out or was not working out then ask why and what did they learn from that and did they make the changes needed for it to work.When this conversation is taking place you will be able to assess the truth  and you can a wiser choice whether to go into a partnership or not.



I will now talk about leadership and motivation one of my favorite subjects to talk about. I believe that as a leader a person needs to really be aware of the people they manage and to motivate them. The biggest issue is what i ask? well I sat that the biggest issues is this and really it is the biggest question.

I always ask the leader How do you motivate yourself? AAAAHAAA and that is where the problem lies because when I ask the question they have no idea what motivates them to begin with!!! It is a problem simply because if you the leader has no idea what motivates them,then how do they expect to motivate their staff hellloooo!!! I find this to a very big issue with organizational leadership. 

I also have found that sometimes it is not their fault because the organization has no intention to keep people for a long ting but what about the organizations that preach vision and mission and well being for their employees but have no idea what or how to do it!! 

When you have motivated leaders you will have motivated employees it is really that simple but so difficult to acquire. It is also a choice that needs to be made by the individual to be or not to be motivated!!!!!

Please continue to send me your most hear burning questions and I will continue to serve you with the best answers that I can come up from my experiences in business and with people in general.




No comments:

Post a Comment