Translate

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Always Continue On Your Journey And Never Stop Fighting!! SSDE

Hello and good afternoon; Who is Luciano The Key Santini? Well I believe I can give you a pretty good description in regards to that great and awesome question and here it is;

This is who I am !!!
Tenacious and enthusiastic- A drive for success with an entrepreneurial mind and soul.A vibrant professional with an eagle eye focus on results.Spirit to build and lead highly paced teams & Businesses towards achieving business objectives.I started from a young age o and worked my way through hard work and education to eventually where i am today.I'm a proud father and friend to my sons and daughter, Who are the balance of my world and everything I do and create. My children are my passion and my drive to succeed for greatness in life and living. 
 
I guess I was thinking about me growing up and thinking what will I become when I grow up?
 
 
I realized at a very young age that I must stay focused and keep my brain sharp always and in line with my goals. I have always had the philosophy that if and when obstacles come my way and cross my mind or when the negativity sets in I must know within myself to be strong enough to sustain myself when the tough gets going!! My sustainability must be strong. This is the key to a strong mind.

I want to talk about your business and your organization and I have a question for you the owner! Did you know that at one time Henry Ford offered anyone $25K if they could show him how to save one nut and one bolt on each car he built.

What are you willing to pay someone to teach you techniques that would significantly push your business forward? That is just something to think about.


 
 Henry Ford is reported to have offered $25,000 to anyone who would show him how to save a single nut and bolt on each automobile he made.

Without Henry Ford, our country would not be the America we know today. His obsession with reducing costs and improving productivity allowed him to build the first automobile that ordinary people could afford and led to the construction of a vast network of roads and highways that gave birth to today’s mobile society. 
 
It also set the stage for total quality management and continuous improvement programs that are prevalent in the automotive industry today. We would all be well advised to take a page from the lessons that the automotive industry has learned in recent years. An obsessive focus on the needs and wants of our customers allows us to become an indispensable 
 
 
 
 Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.

Julius Caesar had long wished to capture the British. He sailed to the British Isles, quietly unloaded his troops and supplies, and gave the order to burn the ships. He then called all of his men together and said, “Now it is win or perish. We have no choice.” With that single order, he guaranteed the success of his campaign. He knew that people who have no other alternative — or will accept no other — always win. 
 
If you find yourself in a situation where victory seems impossible, you may benefit your cause by developing an alternate course of action. If your objective won’t yield to a full frontal assault, try an oblique approach. There are very few problems in life that are impossible to solve, and few obstacles that will not eventually give way to a determined, motivated person with a plan that is flexible enough to cope with changing condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment