Translate

Saturday, March 15, 2014

What Do You Want Your Business To Accomplish-Luciano The Key Santini SSDE


Hello everyone and how are we doing on this beautiful Saturday morning and I do mean beautiful. I am looking out my window facing trees and they just seem so green this morning and it is just beautiful. I was thinking where I was twenty years ago and to be honest I have no idea well maybe I do but that would be a hell of a story to tell someday.

Let us start with a simple question for all you business people out there.

Do you know what is that you want your business to accomplish?
What do I mean by this well let me start by saying that if I was to stop by your business and ask this very same question; How would you answer it?

Notice that I did not ask what you wanted to accomplish. I asked regarding your business. I can give you the answer but hey my friends let us make it very interesting OK. I would like you guys who read my posting to either post it on Facebook or on Linked in or simply tweet me or email me hell you can call me!!


Is it money we are all looking for or is it peace of mind or perhaps having a great relationship with others!!
You see we always face obstacles mmmm!!! are thy obstacles or are they the excuses we make to make us feel better about ourselves and the choices we make and then justify again and again with excuses.
We will face adversity whether in our private lives or at work. Let me tell about adversity my friends,you can learn an awful lot from adversity.

Your real courage shows best in the hour of adversity.

Some setbacks are so severe that to give in to them means losing the whole ball game. When he assumed command of the Korean War, Gen. Matthew Ridgeway found his forces pushed far to the south, hard pressed by the invaders. Only a determined decision to hold the lines allowed the American forces to keep from being swept into the sea and to eventually regain all the territory they had lost.

When a defeat strikes, you may not have the time to withdraw and contemplate your mistakes without risking further setbacks. Don’t succumb to paralysis. It is important to know at that moment what it is you truly desire and to act to preserve your resources and your hope. If you crumble utterly, you will take a blow to your self-esteem that will be hard to repair. Instead, stick to your principles, and you will know, at the very least, that you have protected the most important thing you have. Your successes in life will far outnumber your failures. 

Speaking to incarcerated youth.
 
How about when you find someone say your superior at a job or a company or someone who you think is your friend. You need to be able to read the false lines they feed you before you start to believe the lies.
Napoleon Hill says this:
Don’t be fooled by people who attempt to further their own interests under the guise of helping you. Listen to advice from others, thank them for their interest, and make up your own mind about what is best. Follow their advice if it fits with your plan for your life, but don’t hesitate to discard it if it doesn’t. In all the world, there is only one individual who knows what is best for you, and that person is you.  

When you read stories and see the reality of the world from a different perspective then you begin to see the potential of something new and this is when you go after your dreams.

The trick to all of this is a different mind set. We need to have clarity and specificity of what it is we want in our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment