Translate

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Simplicity Sometimes Explains Best-Luciano The Key Santini SSDE


Good morning my friends and my loyal followers. I truly appreciate your support and your great comments on my journey to change the world one mind at a time. Motivation cannot be taught or given and it can be learned but you have to put in the effort and the willingness to allow yourself that action to take place. I hope this makes sense.
Help me get 100 follower to add to my blog viewers  this month by sending this to all your friends. Thank you
 

I was seriously thinking about how my mind has grown since I started this journey many moons ago and while on this journey I have read many many many books as well as learned from some of the greatest motivators and have had the opportunity to meet face to face with them though sometimes it was simply shaking their hand and saying thank you has really put a print on my way of thinking and looking at all that I do from different perspective.




The mind grows only through use, and it atrophies through idleness.

Just as the physical body becomes strong through regular exercise, so does the mind require regular use to remain strong. Make sure that your personal development plan includes plenty of mental stimulation. One of the best ways to develop your imagination and visualization skills is through reading. 

As you read, your mind translates the words into images that help you better understand the concepts about which you are reading. Become a voracious reader. Read newspapers, trade magazines, self-help books, and novels; all will contribute to your store of knowledge and to your ability to visualize and more effectively use your imagination. 
Please scan and send to all your friends or business partners that may need my services. Let me know if this works via emails or messages or comments.
  To be an effective leader there are so many things one has to do and to really accomplish the results one wants.Take a look at the following issues that are a must to accomplish the end results that are needed to take your business to the next level and yes Santini Self Development Enterprises can do just that. 

Engage your staff, and increase the impact of your message 
Command higher productivity from both managers and staff giving customer better service 

Differentiate yourself from all your competition 
Have more fun by teaching your staff how to love what they do and make more profit 

Get more people to talk about the great service and products that you offer
___________________________________________________________________

One of my all time favorite quotes 


“It is simplicity that makes the uneducated more effective than the educated when addressing popular audiences.”
 
–Aristotle 

A little on motivation for today:
 Sometime you will either see or meet someone who seem authentic and we may call them great individuals and we ask ourselves just; How do they manage to accomplish that?! Don' we? Oh yes we do and yes you do it as well. We have to ask because my friends we all need some guidance to reach our goals and to find ourselves because it is not an easy task when we face so many challenging tasks on our daily life.

My friends have a beautiful day and a wonderful weekend. Remember I am here to serve both your Individual and Business needs to reach all your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment